Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas bargain alerts thread!

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 338 ✭✭Crazy Eye

cadburys and nestle chocolate advent calanders reduced from 3 euro to 2 euro in tesco . bought 3 of them and each scanned through the till at 1 euro 50 cents each .

cadburys selection boxes reduced from 4 euro to 1 euro 85 cents in all tesco stores . they are 2 euro in dealz .

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,773 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

I tell you one thing Crazy Eye, you have some eye for the bargains! ;)

Loughc wrote: »
    I tell you one thing Crazy Eye, you have some eye for the bargains! ;)

i do be in tesco getting the daily newspaper and doing the lottery tickets and have seen that they do be reducing a fair few items as it gets closer to the big day .

• Registered Users Posts: 11 tripi

Just got a newsletter in from Clever Clogs with details of their annual warehouse sale. I went last year and picked up some great Santa presents - there's always lots of little suprises that they don't tell you before the sale. Well worth a trip! They're based in Kinsealy in North Co. Dublin, just off the Malahaide Road.

They are posting details on their Facebook event page: https://www.facebook.com/events/430639963704302/

• Advertisement

Tesco Clearwater have reduced various sizes of tv wall brackets . I know its not a specific christams bargain but might be usefull for anyone doing up a room in time for the big festive day . I got a 46 inch tilt wall bracket for 13 euro 50 cents it was 50 euro . happy days

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,876 ✭✭✭Scortho

Kilkenny shop on Nassau st, have up to 50% off everything (may not be everything everything but even Christmas decorations and Nicholas Mosse were reduced!:D)
    Good discounts, especially on Waterford crystal. They've really nice Christmas stuff this year as well

woodies have a 20% off weekend this saturday and sunday so you can get 20% off all things christmas like trees lights and decorations .

https://us.v-cdn.net/6034073/uploads/attachments/596289/280101.jpg

b & q have 20% off all christmas lights at the moment . might be usefull for anyone stopping off at one of their shops over the weekend .
    chap in liffey valley told me they will also accept the woodies 20% off voucher in b & q too .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,511 ✭✭✭Heisenberg1

Just a heads up for anybody in the market for an iPod touch 5th gen Amazon.co.uk are selling the white 32gb for £205 which is around €238. €50 cheaper than the likes of PC world and it's free shipping. Other colours are available at similar prices. http://www.amazon.co.uk/Apple-iPod-touch-32GB-Generation/dp/B009A5ED4K/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1384626678&sr=8-5&keywords=ipod+touch+5th+generation

• Advertisement

i know lots of people dont like joe duffy but at least he trying to do his bit for local economies. heard that bargaintown are selling a table and 4 chairs for a fiver when it starts on 6th december .
    http://www.rte.ie/ten/news/2013/1114/486604-joe-duffy-launches-festive-fiver-friday/

bought a christmas advent calendar in aldi today for 99c , chocolate sweet inside each door and game on back of it for kids to play .

• Registered Users Posts: 18 ticktoe

washiskin wrote: »
    All these are €6.20 in Navan still lads.....

& are €5.99 in centra

ticktoe wrote: »
    & are €5.99 in centra

quality street is 4 euro 99 in aldi and cadburys roses are 4 euro 99 in eurospar

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,029 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

Homestore and More are having 50% off all Christmas lights, candles and table linen at the moment. Free delivery too if you order online :)

http://www.homestoreandmore.ie/

tesco have reduced all their led christmas tree lights by 50% bought 300 multicoloured lights this evening reduced from 43 euro to 21 euro . can be used indoor and outdoor too

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭AlanS181824

Some good deals in Tesco alright and also at HomeStore+More

all christmas tree light reduced to half price in homebase now all the stores are competing for peoples money now .

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭buttercups88

Tesco Advent Calander One Day only offers; Tomorrow Day 2 is Furby Boom for €49.99

• Registered Users Posts: 41 magochre

Where can I get a tin of afternoon tea biscuits? Loads of tins of other brands/varieties available on special offer but no afternoon tea in sight so far this Christmas.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,773 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

magochre wrote: »
    Where can I get a tin of afternoon tea biscuits? Loads of tins of other brands/varieties available on special offer but no afternoon tea in sight so far this Christmas.

Tesco clarehall had afternoon tea only last night. €9.99 for the tin.

Ah, thank you!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

Boxes/tins of sweets a 5 euro in Supervalu:)

including afternoon tea?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

no idea,it might be on the website.

thanks. will do :)

• Registered Users Posts: 824 ✭✭✭rsl1976

Boxes of Tayto/King €3.50 today only Tesco

got my afternoon tea in supervalu at full price. tesco were out of them till tey restock. thanks for the help.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭uli84

sorry 0 I know it's not a bargain alert but more of a request...where would I get christmassy gift boxes or even just gift boxes on the cheap ;) ? thanks

• Advertisement

Tiger have lovely ones. The euro store have plastic ones.

Advertisement