Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AK 47 Tactical Folding Stock Version + 2 JT Masks + LOADS MORE!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭SharpSh00ter

Bump

• Registered Users Posts: 44 gezgblack70

I'm really interested in this gun but kind of having second doubts as having researched this gun it seems to have an average of 350 - 400 FPS :/ , i mean even the box says 495 :/ can you post any proof that the gun is at 320 FPS ? if so , you have a deal mate.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,578 ✭✭✭cfuserkildare

Hey mate,

Whats the best you would do the rifle for?

( gezgblack70, The are downgraded by Hobby Airsoft to 320fps by the way)

Hey mate,

Whats the best you would do the rifle for?

( gezgblack70, The are downgraded by Hobby Airsoft to 320fps by the way)

Well I bought it in Galway Airsoft supploes and it stand on the box it was under a joule. Make and offer and ill work from there.

Well I bought it in Galway Airsoft supploes and it stand on the box it was under a joule. Make and offer and ill work from there.

Well they cost €180 new ( unless it has a full metal body) and its not new.

So what is the best you can do?

• Advertisement

Well they cost €180 new ( unless it has a full metal body) and its not new.

So what is the best you can do?

Well it's comes with 3 mags and 2 batteries and is literally like new very rarely used no marks on it. I'll throw in a red dot as well. I'd be wanting 170?

Nah mate,

Bit too rich for my blood.

GLWS.

Nah mate,

Bit too rich for my blood.

GLWS.

What's the best you would do? I got offered 140 without batteries and 2 mags

Sorry mate,

I have been offered 1 from my cousin for €100.

Hope it sells for you soon.

Sorry mate,

I have been offered 1 from my cousin for €100.

Hope it sells for you soon.

Grand

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6 jackdaniels45

Offering 110 just the gun without the red dot sight, I am assuming the 2 mags come with the gun as a stock mark along with the stock guns battery , meaning everything within the gun box

Offering 110 just the gun without the red dot sight, I am assuming the 2 mags come with the gun as a stock mark along with the stock guns battery , meaning everything within the gun box

No way thank

No way thank

Not trying to be rude or anything mate, but this gun costs $154.99 brand new at most expensive, that's an equivelent of €112.97 plus + €10 shipping, so you might want to lower your expectations , seen as its "used". I ordered a new one just there. But here look , best of luck man.

Not trying to be rude or anything mate, but this gun costs $154.99 brand new at most expensive, that's an equivelent of €112.97 plus + €10 shipping, so you might want to lower your expectations , seen as its "used". I ordered a new one just there. But here look , best of luck man.

Ya that's dollars man thanks

What website you getting it from

that's an equivelent of €112.97 plus + €10 shipping

maybe you didn't notice the €€€€€€€€€€€€€€€ symbol :/

What website you getting it from

Ordered mine from Amazon: search for
    "Soft Air Kalishnikov Tactical AK47 Electric Powered Airsoft Rifle"

it comes out to be €103.65 FREE SHIPPING
    downgrading the FPS is an easy job .

Ordered mine from Amazon: search for
    "Soft Air Kalishnikov Tactical AK47 Electric Powered Airsoft Rifle"

it comes out to be €103.65 FREE SHIPPING
    downgrading the FPS is an easy job .

If your ordering from America customs can confiscate the gun if not under a joule

Have been ordering guns from US for a while now, never been confiscated. Getting it in isn't the problem , using it IS ! it is therefore why you downgrade it to a lower FPS . For all Customs care you could import a Barrett M82A1 - 600fps. As long as you downgrade it , your grand.

Have been ordering guns from US for a while now, never been confiscated. Getting it in isn't the problem , using it IS ! it is therefore why you downgrade it to a lower FPS .

Ya you have to get it downgraded by the company your buying off before it is sent and was talking to the guy that owns airsoft guns. Ie and he told me everything.

• Advertisement

Ya you have to get it downgraded by the company your buying off before it is sent and was talking to the guy that owns airsoft guns. Ie and he told me everything.

Don't know where your getting your source from but its wrong :/ Yes you can get it downgraded by the company , but you can ALSO do it yourself once it has been imported and is within your possession within the Country .

Don't know where your getting your source from but its wrong :/ Yes you can get it downgraded by the company , but you can ALSO do it yourself once it has been imported and is within your possession within the Country .

Ok grand

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump