Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

911 event highly probable in Dublin Sept 15th

1111213141517»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭derry

As my dear old Granny would say: I don't know who is more daft, himself or the rest of you for paying any heed to him:D

My grandmother always said to me beware of greeks bearing gifts, there are no free lunches in this planet .

Same with this there is no way this is free for us there is price somewhere and its possibly much more than we ever expected .

Derry

• Registered Users Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭biggebruv

jesus why bother replying to derry seriously guys hes just winding you all up hes loving the fact this thread has reached 33pages im sure

kind of sad really

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭derry

One week before Japan attacked the USA in pearl harbour some private citizen's who had worked out all the probabilities took out a full page advertisement in the Hawai times
    In this advertisement they predicted correctly and accurately that the USA would be attacked the next week by the Japanese Navy

It wasn't difficult to figure it out the japanese considered the sanctions against them as act of war and declaration of war against Japan by the USA .They also knew the entire japanese fleet had set sail in easterly direction .It was no brainer and they even went to the authorities who ignored them

The USA government also knew this attack would take place but they wanted the attack so they could go to war with Japan

The so called free press of the USA it seems had some idea but were in the pockets of the government of the USA so they kept their mouths shut

The USA got attacked and the rest is history

Many countries world wide will also consider the commencement of sanctions as act of war and a declaration of war against them .

There exists many types of trojan horses but some are visible and clear as day but it might suit the government to ignore it so the war will be bigger and more profitable

Derry

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,467 ✭✭✭smemon

derry, the show is nearly complete... what are you going to say when / if it goes off without any incidents at all?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,197 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Thread has caused far too much trouble because of people coming in to insult the OP. this is a subforum of Conspiracy Theories, and as per the forum charter, everything should be treated as being a theory regardless of how it's worded. If you had nothing to add to the discussion other than digs at the OP, you shouldn't have posted. Many posters have been infracted and banned as a result of their conduct in this thread. The OP has also been infracted for taking the thread off-topic too many times with different theories.

Thread locked. In future, if you've nothing to add to a discussion, don't add abusive sh*te.

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 3,702 ✭✭✭TCP/IP

Well guys the other thread got locked in the 9/11 subforum so here is a new one for further discussions. Please keep it on topic as per Derrys original post.

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭encore1

TCP/IP wrote: »
    Well guys the other thread got locked in the 9/11 subforum so here is a new one for further discussions. Please keep it on topic as per Derrys original post.

You're worse than he is. Ban me forever this time please

Well here comes the A340-600 next up A380

Just sent Derry a PM to join this thread for his comments. Lets hope he pops in.

Here it comes keep the heads down everybody

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,505 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

The question us, Who locked it?

Was it a mod?

Was it Her Majesty?

Was it Derry?

Was it Birdseye? (as more people were talking about the waffle in that thread than the lovely potato ones)

Just heard they are doing three passes not two what could this be about another practice run for the main event ummmm

Here she comes round 2

Right here is the money shot coming up its the third and final pass. It must be this one lads. Prepare for the markets to crash tomorrow .

Ummmm it all passed off peacefully and Derry no where to be found I smell a Conspiracy Theory.
    I guess they did not want to waste a 400 million euro plane.

May I thank Derry for saving a nation.

May I thank Derry for saving a nation.

Sorry yes forgot to thank our friend Derry a true Irish patriot.

Sorry yes forgot to thank our friend Derry a true Irish patriot.

I await the "Media blackout of A380 attack thread".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,024 ✭✭✭Owryan

Ummmm it all passed off peacefully and Derry no where to be found I smell a Conspiracy Theory.
    I guess they did not want to waste a 400 million euro plane.

There is still the truck bomb part of the theory .

Grand thing about these theories is that the need to have any evidence is waived. The sad thing is the charter effectively protects the proponent from any hard questioning. But saying that a lot of the abuse was overboard.

Owryan wrote: »
    There is still the truck bomb part of the theory .

Grand thing about these theories is that the need to have any evidence is waived. The sad thing is the charter effectively protects the proponent from any hard questioning. But saying that a lot of the abuse was overboard.

Good point Owryan I forgot about the mini nuke/truck bomb.
    Luckily we have a new thread for Derry to update us on the latest threats to our sovereign nation.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭Mahogany Gaspipe

It was a little disappointing that the last thread got locked. Derry got to trumpet his ( IMO crazy talk) agenda; and then when that was proven BS the platform for questioning him was gone.

I suppose though it may have been for the best as the thread was trending so prominently he would have been incessantly ridiculed.

• Site Banned Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭Brown Bomber

Never knew fraudenschade was so popular. Bit sad really.

Anyway, you are a mod yeah? What would you do in your forum if a you locked a thread and someone started a new one on the same subject?

Looks to me like you are setting a bad example.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,277 ✭✭✭DamagedTrax

jeez, isnt this the CT forum?

surely this is the place for discussing 'out there' ideas and alternative scenarios?

what the derry lad put forward made for interesting reading whether or not it happened. its not like false flag ops are secret, there are files out in the public domain that implicates nations in them in the past.

im not sure why ireland would be a target but its not like using jets as a weapon is an alien concept (whether you believe 9/11 to be the work of "al-qaeda" or not).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,056 ✭✭✭Sparks43

And after I went all the way out to howth so I would be safe.

Never listening to you again :(

Never knew fraudenschade was so popular. Bit sad really.

Anyway, you are a mod yeah? What would you do in your forum if a you locked a thread and someone started a new one on the same subject?

Looks to me like you are setting a bad example.

It was locked for off topic posts. As you can see in my first post I said keep it on topic. Fair enough!

Thread locked and merged with original. Any more threads on this will be deleted and posters banned. Do not take the piss.

Have posted this in the CT Feedback thread but wish to copy it here as this is where the damage was being done:

There is something I wish to bring to everyone's attention.

What occurred in derry's thread on the 9/11 forum, notably the behaviour of the majority of posters, was shameful. Truly and utterly shameful. The vitriol, needless sarcasm and repeated digs at the OP, mainly due to posters who aren't regular admittedly, was nothing short of barbaric.

Yes, the vast majority of posters thought the Op wasn't giving enough information, or was being needlessly evasive when questioned, or what being overly dramatic.

So. What.

Seriously, so what? If you have nothing to add to a discussion, do not add hate. Think the theory is wrong? Fine, discuss why. There is no just cause for what went on in that thread. I can't remember a single period of time in three years of modding on this site where I've had to hand out as many infractions and bans, and I know there are more posts that I missed. All because of people taking shots at the OP.

This forum and the 9/11 subforum are for the discussion of Conspiracy Theories. As per the forum charter, everything should be considered a theory regardless of how it's worded, and by their very nature, conspiracy theories will not have 100% evidence supporting them. Nobody here has access to all the info.

Point being, if you don't like discussing conspiracy theories (regardless of what side of the fence you're typically on), simply do not post. Posting to tell other posters that they need psychiatric help, or being needlessly sarcastic, or just generally being a nuisance is, quite frankly, bullsh*t. We don't want that type of posting here, and most posters are on the site long enough to know that type of posting is not acceptable anywhere on Boards. I had no opinion on the theory presented whatsoever, so I did not post about it. Let those who do wish to discuss it discuss it in peace without having to be subjected to that nonsense.

What happened in that thread, was shameful.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement