Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dublin Meetup (Accents Lounge, 19th October @ 7:30pm)

2»

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

No
    bluefinger wrote: »
    Can i suggest having a poll with 4 or 5 dates on it and people could vote on the one they might be most likely to attend?

Good idea :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,607 ✭✭✭toastedpickles

Hey guys just after seeing this now, did this happen yet or??? I'd like to go to one of these, just to see what it's like :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,562 ✭✭✭✭Sunnyisland

No
    Hey guys just after seeing this now, did this happen yet or??? I'd like to go to one of these, just to see what it's like :)

We had a kinda small meetup back in October :p We are hoping that maybe the end of January we can meet again,it's finding a date that suits everyone, with our full active lives were all leading it can be hard to pick one that suits all :)

No
    Hey, we shall wait till the new year, then throw out a few suggestions and try to find something that suits.

No
    Any movement on our meetup ?

No
    I'm certainly still up for a meetup..

What about some time in March? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,736 ✭✭✭Gannicus

Is there any more of these on the cards soon. Nearly year since this one was on.

No
    I home fir a week next week :-) I no it's short notice.

No
    I'm free most evening except the 30th and 31st :)

• Advertisement

No
    Is there anyone interested in meeting up around Christmas time ? I be home for two weeks it does not have to be at night, it could be a liquid lunch as in water herbal teas and chocolate :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Abcxyz12345

I would be on for a thread meet-up realies! :-)

No
    Great the more they merrier I mean soberer..
    Anyone else. I be back for 2 weeks from about 22 Dec and can travel to anywhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 376 ✭✭hubba

I'll be away from 23rd to 27th but other than that I'm game.

No
    Anyone else dropping in for a tea ...

No
    Anyone going to this over the next weeks ?

• Advertisement
Advertisement