Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DCM - Roebuck Road Hill

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭saucyjack

PVincent wrote: »
    The big positive about Roebuck is that it tends to be a good place for the crowds so quite noisy there and it helps you.

To echo PVincent I thought Roebuck road was one of the most enjoyable parts of the course because of the level of support.....I'd kind of zoned out a lot of the background noise with nerves up to that point in DCM13 but the noise level and encouragement at Roebock Road hill were just amazing - I jogged as far as there in truth and only really RAN after it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,420 ✭✭✭Ososlo

saucyjack wrote: »
    To echo PVincent I thought Roebuck road was one of the most enjoyable parts of the course because of the level of support.....I'd kind of zoned out a lot of the background noise with nerves up to that point in DCM13 but the noise level and encouragement at Roebock Road hill were just amazing - I jogged as far as there in truth and only really RAN after it.

Me too. We had the same experience!
    LOVED it! Unreal!

Advertisement