Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Laochra na Laoise: Vintage Steel Bike Ride 15th September Port Laoise

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,558 ✭✭✭The tax man

Big thanks to Brendan and Daithi BC for organising a great day.
    Fantastic route on nice quite back roads with a bit of everything thrown in.
    Things certainly got tough with the downpour and wind as we headed for the food stop but some pacey up and overs got us there just as the rain stopped.

A lovely spread awaited in Bob's bar and believe me,it was very welcome.
    Thanks to Marie for the food and Bob for his hospitality.
    I felt guilty as Bob handed out teas and coffees and all I did was leave a big pool of water on his floor. Great collection of bikes upstairs on show.

Thankfully the weather was on our side for the return trip and the wind was eventually on our backs which made things easier.

Best of luck to the guys heading to L'Eroica, hope you have a blast.:)

Advertisement