Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gamescom Live Streams - EA 3pm & Sony 6pm GMT

Options
  • 20-08-2013 10:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭

Didn't see anyone talking about this, so I thought I'd make a thread if anyone else is following it.

Haven't seen a livestream of it, so I've been following @eurogamer on Twitter (which is handy because it means I can just cut and past.

So far they've mentioned Fables Legends, "It's an online world of Albion, says little Phil. Also uses SmartGlass that lets you play as the villain and the hero" There's a link on Eurogamer that I'm sure will fill up with info as they get it: http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2013-08-20-lionhead-announces-fable-legends-for-xbox-one 4 player co-op announced for ti so far.

Also "Exclusive content for Xbox One gamers before and after the release of The Division, big Phil announces"

"Ubisoft's Fighter Within confirmed. This Kinect game was leaked yesterday."

"Little Phil announces Mojang's Cobalt will come to Xbox 360 and Xbox One"

"IW announces new game mode for COD Ghosts called Blitz. Video showing it now playing"

"Big Phil back on stage. Exclusive COD Ghosts premium Xbox One bundle for Europe announced"

"IW confirms dedicated servers for COD Ghosts powered by Xbox Live cloud. Told you!"

"Little Phil announces Peggle 2 and Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare coming to Xbox first"

"Euro folks get FIFA 14 free on Xbox one if they per order. More bundles coming in the future,"

"Matt Bilbey from EA Sports on stage to talk FIFA. Ultimate Team Legends announced, only on Xbox. Best players of all time in gold packs"

And that's about all she wrote. The Sony and EA events are being broadcast. EA is at 3pm GMT and Sony is at 5pm.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

I changed the title so that all the conferences can go here (sure they may as well). I think I've got the right start times, so let me know if they're wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

http://www.gametrailers.com/ live streaming for both the EA press conference at 3 and Sonys at 6

• Registered Users Posts: 29,549 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Looking forward to debut gameplay of EA UFC.

EA quote
    for our gamescom live stream to hear the latest from Battlefield 4, Titanfall, Command & Conquer, EA SPORTS UFC, FIFA 14, Need For Speed Rivals, Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare, the unveil of The Sims 4 and more!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

Peggle 2...yay!

Now gimme a version of my windows phone too. :pac:

• Advertisement

Neither gametrailers live stream or EA's website live stream working, where ye watching?

Nevermind, EA's link working. Sims uuugggghhhh

• Registered Users Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

sheehy83 wrote: »
    Neither gametrailers live stream or EA's website live stream working, where ye watching?

Working for me here, All about the sims 4 so far *yawn*

http://www.gamesradar.com/eas-gamescom-2013-press-conference-watch-it-here-3pm-uk-time/?utm_source=tw&utm_medium=emp&utm_campaign=EAPress

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

same, tried cvg.co.uk and eurogamer and none are working

http://www.ea.com/uk/gamescom-2013-ea-press-conference is working for me.
    iMuse wrote: »
    Working for me here, All about the sims 4 so far *yawn*

It may not be cool to admit it, I love The Sims, so think this looks great.

this link working for me

http://live-event.ea.com/gamescom/?sf16271566=1#

That sims 'getting to know each other better in a rocket' bit was cringier than your man proposing on the Lovely Girls Competition.

• Advertisement

aw where is the fast forward button!

Just put it on mute. You get all the same info and don't have to listen to the idiots.

Dragon Age Inquisition sounds like it could be pretty cool, but I felt the same about Dragon Age 2 before that was released. Time will tell, I guess.

Buffer!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

None of the streams posted are working for me. I just get a lil pic of a document with a sad face and "unable to resolve the server's DNS address".

Where are you watching from?

I tried all the links posted in the thread: gametrailers, gamesradar, the 2 EA links. All I want to see is BF4.

Could be a problem at my end but neither chrome or IE work.

Strange. But at least it'll be up on youtube a few minutes after it's streamed.

I'm probably the only person who will think this, but Titanfall looks a bit pants.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Do Bros even watch Conferences or E3s? I though they think those are for nerds and they will just buy next fifa with bigger number in the end. So why the feck do we get so much of FIFA on conferences?! :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

BF4 up now

The only place I was able to get working is on twitch, but it is shuttering a lot.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

The only place I was able to get working is on twitch, but it is shuttering a lot.

have you got a link for that please.thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭brianregan09

I think Titan fall looks good wasn't bothered about it before

DeSelby83 wrote: »
    have you got a link for that please.thanks

Just go to twitch and go to battlefield 4 game or http://www.twitch.tv/gamescom_2013

Twitch is working for me too but so laggy its unwatchable. I'll wait till it hits youtube.

Hopefully the Sony conference has better streaming.

So.... he said that BF4 will launch october 31st and next gen after... So no way ps4 is coming out in rumoured october. :(

I quite loved BF3, but somehow I am pretty meh about BF4... I am quite sick of BF3 at this stage and it looks like more of the same. 99% I will still get it as all my friends will, but I am really not as excited as I used to be for BF3...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Pursume thats it ?

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Do Bros even watch Conferences or E3s? I though they think those are for nerds and they will just buy next fifa with bigger number in the end. So why the feck do we get so much of FIFA on conferences?! :pac:

I think you're underestimating the wide audience that FIFA and football have. It's certainly a must-buy for me most years and I'm sure that whatever new console I do get, I'll be getting a copy of FIFA to go with it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Honestly, I prefered (and still do prefer) Bad Company 2 to Battlefield 3. On too many maps in BF3 it felt that they were going for CoD's close quarter hectic battles rather than playing up to the strengths of the Battlefield series.

Advertisement