Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards.ie Crew - Discussion Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,182 ✭✭✭RonanP77

That's alright then, I'll make it my business to torture him next time he shows up.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,495 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Yupp, if you don't know him and he kills you, then a friendly reminder ye're in the same crew. If he's still trigger happy, I usuallyrally any other crew members and troll him til he leaves the server. I remember one crew member kept trying to blow up our Dukes car when making the Dukes of hazzard film.

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭Burkie7

Anyone wanna help me do the third heist setups?

Invites sent to atavanhalen88 and hoseballs

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

RonanP77 wrote: »
    That's alright then, I'll make it my business to torture him next time he shows up.

Name and shame!:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭finglashoop

I killed the first bloke from the crew i see straight after joining. He was green on the Radar. Didnt realise he was in the crew til he messaged me. now i only.shoot when they are aware and doing the same

• Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭stuartmurphy87

RonanP77 wrote: »

Who was it Ronan? Had the same happen to me tonight. Joined a session and straight away some lad I'd never seen before in the crew kept trying to run me over in his armoured car. Wouldn't talk to me on the headset at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭finglashoop

Who was it Ronan? Had the same happen to me tonight. Joined a session and straight away some lad I'd never seen before in the crew kept trying to run me over in his armoured car. Wouldn't talk to me on the headset at all.

Who?

• Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭stuartmurphy87

Who?

Not gonna through his name up here just wanted ronan to pm me who was at him incase it's the same lad. Wasn't that bothered just seemed to be going out of his way to annoy me. He drove off and I left it at that. No harm done just not what you get from lads in this crew usually.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,662 ✭✭✭Randomfriend

sheehy83 wrote: »
    Yupp, if you don't know him and he kills you, then a friendly reminder ye're in the same crew. If he's still trigger happy, I usuallyrally any other crew members and troll him til he leaves the server. I remember one crew member kept trying to blow up our Dukes car when making the Dukes of hazzard film.

I gave him the paddlin of his life if I remember correctly, soon disconnected :D

I think it was myself and Niall once, months ago at this stage, another crew lad started killing us, so we ganged up on him, 20 deaths later, he texts sorry and went passive, when he went out of passive we killed him some more. Followed him about for about 20 minutes, then kept him as a pet for the rest of the session, pointing guns at him and walking around after him :D

• Advertisement

Didn't know you could point the finger until I blew a couple things up last night and Phobos started pointing me out for the cops as they swarmed in. Rat! If he ever gets caught on a heist lads, he'll talk! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭TacoMan

Didn't know you could point the finger until I blew a couple things up last night and Phobos started pointing me out for the cops as they swarmed in. Rat! If he ever gets caught on a heist lads, he'll talk! :pac:

Then I managed to get a 1 star wanted level for directing my pointing towards a cop. So I punched the cop, got a 3 star wanted level, then killed! :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,662 ✭✭✭Randomfriend

TacoMan wrote: »
    Then I managed to get a 1 star wanted level for directing my pointing towards a cop. So I punched the cop, got a 3 star wanted level, then killed! :confused:

It's not polite to point.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

Invite sent to xACRITASx

There's crew picture somewhere around here with lads looking through binoculars. Can you buy these online?!

Invite sent to fadeddougie82

Need one for the 3rd heist setup if anyone is about?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭Savage Tyrant

Who changed the crew logo and ****ed up all my car themes?..... Dirty dying whöres!

Füćk it.... Scratch that... i love it! Keep it this way.... Back to the Irish theme

Who changed the crew logo and ****ed up all my car themes?..... Dirty dying whöres!

Sheehy will be changing it back today sometime.

• Advertisement

Can't find the old crew emblem (Black face with thick red border). I think it might have been over ridden. Axwell, can you check your emblems when you get a chance? sound.

Really need help with the third heist setup if anyone can help?

Invite sent to tehkingpin22

Is their any money glitches now?

• Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭TacoMan

Not really a glitch, but the $250k challenges are back and you can make $2m a day if done right. Afaik they are only available on current gen consoles, but not 100% sure on that.

Invite sent to piratepandaninja....or something like that

• Registered Users Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭hefferboi

How do you accept it, I can't find it??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭hefferboi

Found it! Accepted there!

Advertisement