Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards.ie Crew - Discussion Thread

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Heres an option with a mouth..

cadd13a994f48d33a5a110f8f85c45933be9f1d4_512.png

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭Benzino

Well if I remember correctly, there is a way for that, I think I made one for a Crew I used to be in before.

Yeah you could, using this approach, but it has been patched. Apparently R* threaten bans if you do it now.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,688 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

HHHmmmm I dunno if the smile works, takes away the menacing look. Thanks Axwell for doing it up. Yeah, not sure how to get the Irishness in without it looking cheesy. Look, I spose people can still try a few emblems and we can post them here to see what people think but will keep the latest one for the time being.

Will keep the crew colour Green anyway.

The downside of this is the fortune I'm gonna spend modding my cars for the new red and black.

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭Farty88

Axwell touched me up? I'm off to the DR forum now! Davey never had an original idea in his life, the knacker! :pac:

I just jumped on for five mins there and stuck the logo on t-shirt below, but I couldn't on my cars - said I had to be crew level 10 before I could, but sure you can't put the logo on the t-shirt without being crew level 10 :confused::confused:

341393.jpg

Sir I do believe you are cruising for a bruising ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭Burkie7

Alright lads whats the story with heists I don't have a high end apartment so would love to join a few of ya's to do it.

• Advertisement

sheehy83 wrote: »
    HHHmmmm I dunno if the smile works, takes away the menacing look. Thanks Axwell for doing it up. Yeah, not sure how to get the Irishness in without it looking cheesy. Look, I spose people can still try a few emblems and we can post them here to see what people think but will keep the latest one for the time being.

Will keep the crew colour Green anyway.

The downside of this is the fortune I'm gonna spend modding my cars for the new red and black.

Is they're anyway u can put brd's.ie where axwell put the smiley and have it in Lil bit smaller writing with 1/3 of the words green white and gold just a thought :)

Burkie7 wrote: »
    Alright lads whats the story with heists I don't have a high end apartment so would love to join a few of ya's to do it.

What console are you playing on?
    Farty88 wrote: »
    Is they're anyway u can put brd's.ie where axwell put the smiley and have it in Lil bit smaller writing with 1/3 of the words green white and gold just a thought :)

That could work. Not sure if you can enter text though so you would have to spell it with shapes which sounds like a pain in the balls.

That could work. Not sure if you can enter text though so you would have to spell it with shapes which sounds like a pain in the balls.

Completely off topic Sounds like it's down Frankie's alley playing with shapes all day #childsplay ;) :P

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Lettering is a pain in the balls..you were right Sheehy!

e6d09d8e1cf9805871cc9211af7d68087fb896cc_512.png

A1 for effort!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Loving the new logo

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭Burkie7

What console are you playing on?

PS4

• Registered Users Posts: 5,063 ✭✭✭Greenmachine

Do I make requests to join the crew through PSN?
    Only done a little roaming online so far. How one of two people. Just decide to chase my download.
    A little curious how the online chat works. Anytime I have logged on I have heard different people chatting to each other. Not exactly sure what determines who I can hear since I am not in a crew yet. No headset so can't join in the chat as such.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,063 ✭✭✭Greenmachine

Only done a little roaming online so far. How one of two people. Just decide to chase my download.
    A little curious how the online chat works. Anytime I have logged on I have heard different people chatting to each other. Not exactly sure what determines who I can hear since I am not in a crew yet. No headset so can't join in the chat as such.

Axwell wrote: »
    Lettering is a pain in the balls..you were right Sheehy!

e6d09d8e1cf9805871cc9211af7d68087fb896cc_512.png

That's class great job :D

Burkie7 wrote: »
    PS4

Plenty of us on PS4. Go to the Player Index thread at the top of these forums and add any of us on PS4, makes it easier to join us in game and arrange a heist team when you are online.

Send a request through the Crew page here:

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/boards-ie

You can set chat to Everyone or Crew. I have mine set to just crew, can't be listening to them other dopes, enough dopes in the crew to be listening to...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭Benzino

I made an attempt to add the smiley with the colors while I was watching the match, didn't turn out too bad.

fb2f7426e1dbe45dac01f83b82811cfb1a2bd572_512.png

and without the colors

9f9234a83170c03d5ad61ac759461779f3fb15d9_512.png

P.S. That emblem creator is the worst user experience ever!

Fair play man!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

That's purdy

• Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

I've improved it! (joke)

mockcrew_zpss7vuxk73.png

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭Savage Tyrant

I've improved it! (joke)

mockcrew_zpss7vuxk73.png

Now I've seen it, I fückin want it... If this doesnt go official I'm gonna kill myself. *

*disclaimer ... Suicide will be in game

• Registered Users Posts: 1,868 ✭✭✭djflawless

Benzino for President!! providing he finds away to overthrow sheehy :)
    Seriously tho, we need a vote for the few good suggestions that were made.
    Who's feeling like they want to start up a poll :)

For me it's between:

1: Current (Black face with Red eyes)
    2: Current but with boards.ie in green white and gold
    3: Current but with green white and gold smile.
    4: Current but with Red smile

Sound off below what one you prefer. We can always try something out and go back if it doesn't look the part in-game.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

For me it's between:

1: Current (Black face with Red eyes)
    2: Current but with boards.ie in green white and gold
    3: Current but with green white and gold smile.

Sound off below what one you prefer. We can always try something out and go back if it doesn't look the part in-game.

I'm noticing a trend here! :mad:

I'm noticing a trend here! :mad:

??

These are the only ones on the Rockstar Emblem section

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

??

These are the only ones on the Rockstar Emblem section

I think Max is a bit pissed his proposed logos weren't considered!

No. 1 for me. Not cos I had anything to do with it, but the Irish colours just look out of place with black and red. Also, the Boards logo has no smile! :pac:

Ah I thought we all agreed if custom png's could be used, the face, cigar and unicorns one would be the emblem without doubt :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

*Click leave crew*

Added 4th option - Current but with red smile. That's all the new emblems posted on social club site. Will see what ones get what votes by tonight.

• Advertisement

I think Max is a bit pissed his proposed logos weren't considered!

No. 1 for me. Not cos I had anything to do with it, but the Irish colours just look out of place with black and red. Also, the Boards logo has no smile! :pac:

Thanks for acknowledging I did it Frankie, appreciated :D

Kidding..yeah number 1 for me or the one with the smiley green,white, gold.

Advertisement