Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

on line head shops

Options
  • 16-08-2013 9:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

hi. not sure if this is appropriate for boards, or mayne not this section. If so i apologise in advance.
    Im just wondering if anybody would know anything about online head shops that sell 'legal highs' that are secure and legitimate. i know there is a lot of clamping down on this issue and Ive come across afew that 'appear to be okay yet im reluctant to try.
    Any advice.Or maybe point me in the direction of somewhere that might know

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Try this place, but keep it quiet.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,239 ✭✭✭✭endacl

There's also this crowd, if you're looking for something a little more 'heavy duty', OP.

http://www.hsdusa.com/viewdoc.asp?co_id=99&gclid=CIjE8YPlgrkCFac92wod-hgAKg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,221 ✭✭✭NuckingFacker

Have you tried Perersons in Nassau? They guarantee their highs for 5 years. They're ferry good for bath salts.

Are you really expecting people to actually recommend a source for this shyte? "Oi did der gear, it wuz mazzive".

Have you tried Perersons in Nassau? They guarantee their highs for 5 years. They're ferry good for bath salts.
    I'm kinda surprised that Peterson's wasn't the first place I thought of!

:D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

endacl wrote: »

You're thinking of petersons in Dun Laoghaire who also offer the 5 year warrenty on torches,the othe poster was talking about Peresons on Nassau street who offer 5 year warrenties on everything as far as I recall.Can anybody back me up on this?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭Henlars67

sasha100 wrote: »
    hi. not sure if this is appropriate for boards, or mayne not this section. If so i apologise in advance.
    Im just wondering if anybody would know anything about online head shops that sell 'legal highs' that are secure and legitimate. i know there is a lot of clamping down on this issue and Ive come across afew that 'appear to be okay yet im reluctant to try.
    Any advice.Or maybe point me in the direction of somewhere that might know

Anything you buy there will be illegal to have in your possession in this country

They sell torches. This lad wants Hed benders, not led lensers.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Jester252

If you want to waste your money just send it on to me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭Reamer Fanny

Do they give a 5 year warranty?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭shopaholic01

You're thinking of petersons in Dun Laoghaire who also offer the 5 year warrenty on torches,the othe poster was talking about Peresons on Nassau street who offer 5 year warrenties on everything as far as I recall.Can anybody back me up on this?
    You're confused, you get the ferry to Dun Laoghaire from argos on Nassau Street.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,886 ✭✭✭✭Roger_007

I hope Joe Duffy doesn't use this site!

They sell torches. This lad wants Hed benzers, not led lensers.

Well he could always spin down to petersons in dun laoghaire who offer the 5 year warrenty on light emmiting diode torches,so he can get some cool visual effects while he's off his head.

They sell torches. This lad wants Hed benzers, not led lensers.
    Oh, ferry vunny. Ferry vunny indeed.

:mad:

Careful now.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 751 ✭✭✭travis1976

Talk to Joe

• Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭Elbaston

I think this is the one time where I can suggest home czech grown common or garden street regulated ecstacy .

In the balance of poor decisions its probably a better gamble.

travis1976 wrote: »
    Talk to Joe
    What does Joe sell?

You're confused, you get the ferry to Dun Laoghaire from argos on Nassau Street.

Could you get the ferry from holyhead to the Argos on Nassau street and then connect with the ferry to Dun Laoghaire?

On a related note can anyone recommend a watch repairer preferably with a long warranty I'm based in South Dublin.

Roger_007 wrote: »
    I hope Joe Duffy doesn't use this site!
    He on here all the time. His username is "Ilikemoaners" - he doesn't post much, but he's a great listener.

• Advertisement

justryan wrote: »
    On a related note can anyone recommend a watch repairer preferably with a long warranty I'm based in South Dublin.

You could try Petersons in Dun Laoghaire?,they do a good 5 year warrenty on LED torches,they might offer you the same in a watch.

Reported. Because I'm a filthy swine of a scabby piece of bacon sticking up for The Man......

No, sorry.

What's up with the watch? Button related at all? I've a friend who sorts that stuff. Well, her step-son does. Can't remember the surname, but she's married to a guy named Peter. It's his son that does the work.

What's up with the watch? Button related at all? I've a friend who sorts that stuff. Well, her step-son does. Can't remember the surname, but she's married to a guy named Peter. It's his son that does the work.
    Huh, he just hits it with a lump hammer. It works on torches, but it's crap for watches. OP, have you tried offmeboxonsalts.com ? Very good, some say.

I tried push down the button but it doesn't work seems to have a mind of its own, where is Peter's son based, is there any sort of guarantee?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

what the fuck am I reading

Huh, he just hits it with a lump hammer. It works on torches, but it's crap for watches.
    It works fine. He hasn't had a complaint in five years!

I tried push down the button but it doesn't work seems to have a mind of its own, where is Peter's son based, is there any sort of guarantee?

There's a shop called Peresons on Nassau street that offer a good warrenty,though of that fails you could get the ferry from the Argos on Nassau street to Petersons in Dun laoghaire who'll sort you out with a 5 year warrenty on your watch.

• Advertisement

what the fuck am I reading
    An object lesson in 'stay away from head shops'.

A public service message.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement