Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Study Tips?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭Dahecall

Best way to study for English novel questions?

Which one you doing?

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭positivealf

Which one you doing?

HowManyMiles2Babylon, also how do i think faster and come up with good answers when i have like 5 minutes to write a page?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭Dahecall

HowManyMiles2Babylon, also how do i think faster and come up with good answers when i have like 5 minutes to write a page?

Done roll of thunder myself so cant really help you unfortunately. If you know two characters themes and maybe a review about it ( why you like/dislike ). If you can write fast enough you can easily take 3 or 4 minutes before starting writing. Also flick through the paper before starting and pick your questions. This allows yourself to be thinking in the background about it. Only way to improve timing is just to keep doing exam Qs while timing yourself. Also make sure not to start fretting about time during exam. I was finished with 20 minutes left and got an A ( one of only 2 in our year ). There's no real trouble with timing in the junior cert. Only exam I stayed in for all of it was tech graph. English was the next latest I left an exam.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 spring27

does anyone have the 2013 JC higher level irish papers if so would ya please tell me what the question is for p.99
    thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭positivealf

spring27 wrote: »
    does anyone have the 2013 JC higher level irish papers if so would ya please tell me what the question is for p.99
    thanks

examinations.ie

• Advertisement

tried examinations.ie, but I don't now what year the question on p.99 is from

• Registered Users Posts: 1,499 ✭✭✭mobydopy

Does anyone know when the maths exam papers are coming out.

Does anyone know when the maths exam papers are coming out.
    December sometime

Advertisement