Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't find individual posts made by me

Options
  • 15-08-2013 1:27am

Howdy folks,

My apologies as I'm almost certain I'm posting this in the wrong place, but for the life of me I can't figure out where I should be putting it.

Anyway, the long and short is that when I go into my own profile and choose to view my previous posts (note; not threads started by me, just individual posts) they come up with no issue at all.

However, if i choose a specific forum from the list on the left, instead of showing posts, it shows threads started by me. In other words, I can't search for all my individual posts that were made in the Photography forum, but i can search for all my individual posts that were made on boards as a whole.

Apologies if this has been brought up a million times before. But I just thought I'd mention it.

Thanks ladies and gentlemen.

:)

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement