Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fantasy Football - Season Teams

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,291 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

dahat wrote: »
    Mine landed on 57 with Soldado to play, had no DGW, took the long term view

Same here, 57 points and 2 subs will bring it up to 62 with Soldado to play.

• Registered Users Posts: 42,084 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

It says I will be added to the league after the next points update but I entered my team before the gameweek started, how's that?

Hogey007 wrote: »
    he'll be back online before next week so just see what he says.

my season team is doing better than my regular team :D

So's mine....and I have suarez in this one!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

78 points with Benteke still to play again for me :pac: 2nd in the seasons league before Chelsea's second game.

Just the 24 points more than my proper team :eek:

79 points with 5 points to come off the bench.
    Hoping for a speedy recovery to Carroll.
    Have no dgw players, but dgws don't count in this league - so happy enough with my score.

Also did better than my proper team. :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭Mike Ehrmantraut

83pts with Benteke (c) to play.

33pts better than my regular team :(

• Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭Legwinski

So the RVP captain thing isn't actually a thing? :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

I have 20 points better in this than my real team. And my season team only has RVP who is priced over 5.5m

Am I the only one who has suarez? I thought everybody would be all over him.

Am I the only one who has suarez? I thought everybody would be all over him.

I like my players to have a chance to play all 38 games of the season :pac: Also he could still be off to somewhere outside the premier league.

• Advertisement

Make that 86 points at the end of GW1. Now why couldn't my real team have had the same application.

Cuellar not playing is starting to be an issue for me, but not as much as Carroll who has an unknown return date.
    Had hoped it would be only a two week miss, now looking like a bad decision to include him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,299 ✭✭✭djPSB

Brady and Morrison on my season team. BOOOOOOOOMMM.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭Sooner or Later

I was actually leading this and I never even realised:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭qwabercd

I was actually leading this and I never even realised:eek:

Sooner or later you were going to realise you were on top.

• Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭Local_Chap

Coming third in this at the moment, my captain choice of Hazard has really left me down so far

• Registered Users Posts: 756 ✭✭✭Who_8_Paul?

My season team is ranked 200,000 and something; my 'real' team is ranked 1.2 million and something. There is something going seriously wrong this year. And I usually finish fairly high (a call of desperation!)... Something...

Forgot all about this, and just checked out the league table. The bloke in first place has made 23 transfers!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

His season team was probably going better than his regular team.

I'm not sure I even want to know how its doing, pretty sure RVP was captain and I went big with Benteke and Cazorla :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,270 ✭✭✭✭bucketybuck

Forgot all about this until I seen the thread bumped, and I see I'm actually in 2nd place! And if the guy in 1st has made transfers then I guess I'm actually leading? Sweet!

• Registered Users Posts: 42,084 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

I messaged Rory weeks ago telling him about the lad who made all those transfers but nothing was done. The guy in last place has also made some transfers!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,107 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

jebforever wrote: »
    I messaged Rory weeks ago telling him about the lad who made all those transfers but nothing was done. The guy in last place has also made some transfers!

Although it seems to be confined to the lower leagues such as the Season Team league, the sooner this blatant cheating is stamped out of football, the better ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,600 ✭✭✭roryc

jebforever wrote: »

Pretty sure I forgot my log in details for that account :o

My strikeforce of Bony, Sturridge and Van Wolfswinkle has showed my inherent football insight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭Sooner or Later

With one week to go I lead Rory by 51 points (ignoring the team on top that made all the transfers).

Solid enough team with the occasional stinker (Jerome Thomas :eek:) but captaining Sturridge worked out well enough and Bony had a good second half of the season.

Advertisement