Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Laura/Maura

Options
13»

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 638 ✭✭✭imurdaddy

Naomi is i moan backwards!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,736 ✭✭✭✭kylith

phasers wrote: »
    Since when is Vivian androgynous?
    Since always. Why do you think yer man in The Young Ones was called Vivian. Marion was the same; it was John Wayne's real name.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

imurdaddy wrote: »
    Naomi is i moan backwards!! :D

Ride me sideways was another one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭beks101

Met a guy called "Hunter" the other night.
    Laughed initially and thought, "that's a prat's name"
    But he was an absolute ridebucket.
    So I will forever more concede that Hunter is a sexy name for a lad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭Reamer Fanny

Spoke to a guy called Pete Peterson yesterday, he was winner of the national torch carrying championships and has held the title for 5 years now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 740 ✭✭✭junior_apollo

Have to agree... experiences of knowing people with a name taint your opinions of the names...

No offense to Lauras, but growing up I knew a few, really nice girls and good looking to-boot.
    20 years later and I now work with the most insurfferable b!tch you could imagine, a complete Dublin skanger who thinks she's the bees knees... even writing this is angering me about how much of a see you next tuesday that she is!...

So whereas before I would have liked the name, now it makes my stomach turn.

Advertisement