Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I've just been left on me own with a fridge full of Beer

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,208 ✭✭✭shamrock55

2 hrs after you said will i get pissed or go to bed you do both what was the point either you cant drink for s**t or you cant drink for s**t

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭keith16

eat the pudding eat the pudding eat the pudding eat the pudding eat the pudding eat the pudding eat the pudding eat the pudding eat the pudding eat the pudding eat the pudding eat the pudding eat the pudding eat the pudding eat the pudding eat the pudding eat the pudding eat the pudding eat the pudding eat the pudding eat the pudding eat the pudding eat the pudding eat the pudding eat the pudding eat the pudding eat the pudding eat the pudding eat the pudding eat the pudding eat the pudding eat the pudding eat the pudding eat the pudding eat the pudding eat the pudding eat the pudding eat the pudding eat the pudding eat the pudding eat the pudding eat the pudding eat the pudding eat the pudding eat the pudding eat the pudding eat the pudding eat the pudding eat the pudding eat the pudding eat the pudding eat the pudding eat the pudding eat the pudding eat the pudding eat the pudding eat the pudding eat the pudding eat the pudding eat the pudding eat the pudding eat the pudding eat the pudding eat the pudding eat the pudding eat the pudding eat the pudding eat the pudding eat the pudding eat the pudding eat the pudding eat the pudding eat the pudding eat the pudding eat the pudding eat the pudding eat the pudding eat the pudding eat the pudding eat the pudding eat the pudding

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,457 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

I have 64 bottles of wine, 37 bottles of Guinness, 33 bottles of cider and a few bottles of beer. I could do some serious damage with that! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,667 ✭✭✭Frynge

antodeco wrote: »
    I have 64 bottles of wine, 37 bottles of Guinness, 33 bottles of cider and a few bottles of beer. I could do some serious damage with that! :D

Do it

• Registered Users Posts: 9,167 ✭✭✭Fr_Dougal

Frynge wrote: »
    Do it, phaggot.

FYP.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,522 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

antodeco wrote: »

Sharing is caring.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,960 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Given the state of the economy it's probably time to liquidise your assets.

Advertisement