Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Channel 4 Dispatches Investigation on Ryanair August 12th at 20:00

Options
123457»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭MuffinsDa

you do know that this thread is suppose to be about the channel 4 documentary about fuel an not about ryanairs shares? but as typical all threads about ryanair end in trying to tarnish their reputation with crap about safety standards and that the offer a sub standard service...... and yet you say you use them when they are cheaper or when it suits....do you not find that a bit hypocritical ?

did you read the last sentence in the last post I posted? And all other subsequent posts?
    did you notice the bit I highlighted in bold? about choice?
    do you have an IQ below 80, ADHD, or some other cognitive disorder?

Pot. Kettle. Black.

MuffinsDa wrote: »
    And the relevance of that "factual" info to discussion on Ryanair's fuel policy and/or its takeover of Aer Lingus is ....... ?

FYI technoprisoner

• Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭Technoprisoner

MuffinsDa wrote: »
    did you read the last sentence in the last post I posted? And all other subsequent posts?
    did you notice the bit I highlighted in bold? about choice?
    do you have an IQ below 80, ADHD, or some other cognitive disorder?

Pot. Kettle. Black.

no need for the insults....you clearly know everything thing that needs to be known on this subject which makes everyone else with an opinion automatically wrong

no need for the insults....you clearly know everything thing that needs to be known on this subject which makes everyone else with an opinion automatically wrong

I wasn't trying to insult, it was a genuine question, since if you had read all my posts you could easily see I was trying to bring the discussion back on course instead of Ryanair love/hate crap. choice. in bold!

You are welcome to have an opinion but I have the right to discredit that opinion if I think it's wrong, or based on lies!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 722 ✭✭✭urajoke

For the love of god will you pair either get a room or give it a rest.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,559 ✭✭✭andy_g

And we're done here! Any further insults/abuse on any thread you will be banned.

Locked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement