Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bearingpoint Tech Test

Options
  • 02-08-2013 6:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 46

Hi,

I have a technical test coming up for Bearingpoint as a software graduate and was wondering has anyone ever done this before and what is it like, it consists of an incomplete web application that you must find errors and get it working?

Thanks for the help!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭i124Q

I'm wondering have you done the test and if you can give me an insight into whats involved? Thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭smcelhinney

i124Q wrote: »
    I'm wondering have you done the test and if you can give me an insight into whats involved? Thanks :)

Technical tests for software dev jobs tend not to be too complicated. I've done my fair share of them. I know it's clichéd to say it, but they generally dont look to see if you can do it, more how you do it (as it gives an insight into how you program, eg. modular design, efficient code, testing, closures, variable scope, performance etc).

Dont panic over it. Unless it's FORTRAN. Then panic.

Advertisement