Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
New AMA with a US police officer (he's back!). You can ask your questions here

Looking for people around limerick for an airsoft game on 3rd (Sat) or 4th of Aug

  • 01-08-2013 11:46am
    #1
    Registered Users Posts: 12 ✭✭✭ tomrei


    Hi friends, there are 6 of us (mostly beginners but some may be interested for regular games) that want to have a game of airsoft as part of a stag party in National Kart Centre, Corbally, Limerick. We can do it on Sat. (3rd of Aug) or Sun. afternoon. for 2-4 hours. We need at least 4 more to be able to have the game, all are welcome. please let me know if you are interested. thank you.


Comments

  • Registered Users Posts: 4,913 ✭✭✭ S.E.A.L.s


    tomrei wrote: »
    Hi friends, there are 6 of us (mostly beginners but some may be interested for regular games) that want to have a game of airsoft as part of a stag party in National Kart Centre, Corbally, Limerick. We can do it on Sat. (3rd of Aug) or Sun. afternoon. for 2-4 hours. We need at least 4 more to be able to have the game, all are welcome. please let me know if you are interested. thank you.

    If you are interested and/or do not get numbers for NKC, LAC is a good place to have a game of Airsoft

    Here is their Facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/pages/Limerick-Airsoft-Camp/75712384622

    Hope this helps :)


  • Registered Users Posts: 12 ✭✭✭ tomrei


    S.E.A.L.s wrote: »
    If you are interested and/or do not get numbers for NKC, LAC is a good place to have a game of Airsoft

    Here is their Facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/pages/Limerick-Airsoft-Camp/75712384622

    Hope this helps :)

    Cheers, I suppose we don't mind getting dirty in the field, but i never find facebook being a great place for navigating information about businesses. I can't find the price, the format of the game, whether they hire guns etc.:confused:


  • Registered Users Posts: 4,913 ✭✭✭ S.E.A.L.s


    tomrei wrote: »
    Cheers, I suppose we don't mind getting dirty in the field, but i never find facebook being a great place for navigating information about businesses. I can't find the price, the format of the game, whether they hire guns etc.:confused:

    As with event, you would need to contact the business directly and sending them a message via Facebook would be a good start :)


  • Registered Users Posts: 12 ✭✭✭ tomrei


    S.E.A.L.s wrote: »
    As with event, you would need to contact the business directly and sending them a message via Facebook would be a good start :)

    Will do that, thanks.
    Meanwhile anyone who is interested to join, please let me know.


  • Registered Users Posts: 5,554 ✭✭✭ Dogwatch


    Moved from Events.


  • Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,005 NakedDex


    I might jump in. A few of us wanted to try it but half of us were always unavailable. I'll give them a shout and see what the situation is.


  • Registered Users Posts: 12 ✭✭✭ tomrei


    NakedDex wrote: »
    I might jump in. A few of us wanted to try it but half of us were always unavailable. I'll give them a shout and see what the situation is.

    Cheers, please let me know by today. the LAC place don't look too bad either, we might give it a go. It opens Saturdays and don't need a specific number. It's also cheaper. The only thing is it is out door and weather could be a factor. but i don't mind getting dirty once a while.


  • Registered Users Posts: 6,005 NakedDex


    Sorry for the late reply. The lads seem to be tied up for the weekend, I'm afraid. LAC is definitely a good option though. The weather seems ideal for it right now.


  • Registered Users Posts: 12 ✭✭✭ tomrei


    NakedDex wrote: »
    Sorry for the late reply. The lads seem to be tied up for the weekend, I'm afraid. LAC is definitely a good option though. The weather seems ideal for it right now.

    Not a problem, LAC here we come:cool:


Advertisement