Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Looking for people around limerick for an airsoft game on 3rd (Sat) or 4th of Aug

• 01-08-2013 11:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Hi friends, there are 6 of us (mostly beginners but some may be interested for regular games) that want to have a game of airsoft as part of a stag party in National Kart Centre, Corbally, Limerick. We can do it on Sat. (3rd of Aug) or Sun. afternoon. for 2-4 hours. We need at least 4 more to be able to have the game, all are welcome. please let me know if you are interested. thank you.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,899 ✭✭✭S.E.A.L.s

tomrei wrote: »
    Hi friends, there are 6 of us (mostly beginners but some may be interested for regular games) that want to have a game of airsoft as part of a stag party in National Kart Centre, Corbally, Limerick. We can do it on Sat. (3rd of Aug) or Sun. afternoon. for 2-4 hours. We need at least 4 more to be able to have the game, all are welcome. please let me know if you are interested. thank you.

If you are interested and/or do not get numbers for NKC, LAC is a good place to have a game of Airsoft

Here is their Facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/pages/Limerick-Airsoft-Camp/75712384622

Hope this helps :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12 tomrei

S.E.A.L.s wrote: »
    If you are interested and/or do not get numbers for NKC, LAC is a good place to have a game of Airsoft

Here is their Facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/pages/Limerick-Airsoft-Camp/75712384622

Hope this helps :)

Cheers, I suppose we don't mind getting dirty in the field, but i never find facebook being a great place for navigating information about businesses. I can't find the price, the format of the game, whether they hire guns etc.:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,899 ✭✭✭S.E.A.L.s

tomrei wrote: »
    Cheers, I suppose we don't mind getting dirty in the field, but i never find facebook being a great place for navigating information about businesses. I can't find the price, the format of the game, whether they hire guns etc.:confused:

As with event, you would need to contact the business directly and sending them a message via Facebook would be a good start :)

S.E.A.L.s wrote: »
    As with event, you would need to contact the business directly and sending them a message via Facebook would be a good start :)

Will do that, thanks.
    Meanwhile anyone who is interested to join, please let me know.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭Dogwatch

Moved from Events.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

I might jump in. A few of us wanted to try it but half of us were always unavailable. I'll give them a shout and see what the situation is.

NakedDex wrote: »
    I might jump in. A few of us wanted to try it but half of us were always unavailable. I'll give them a shout and see what the situation is.

Cheers, please let me know by today. the LAC place don't look too bad either, we might give it a go. It opens Saturdays and don't need a specific number. It's also cheaper. The only thing is it is out door and weather could be a factor. but i don't mind getting dirty once a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

Sorry for the late reply. The lads seem to be tied up for the weekend, I'm afraid. LAC is definitely a good option though. The weather seems ideal for it right now.

NakedDex wrote: »
    Sorry for the late reply. The lads seem to be tied up for the weekend, I'm afraid. LAC is definitely a good option though. The weather seems ideal for it right now.

Not a problem, LAC here we come:cool:

Advertisement