Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

The 10 Hardest Logic Puzzles Ever Created

Options
  • 30-07-2013 2:03am
    Site Banned Posts: 4

http://www.conceptispuzzles.com/index.aspx?uri=info%2Farticle%2F424
    So you think you are clever, right? Then here is your chance to pit your brain against some of the world's hardest logic puzzles ever created. After having created number puzzles like Calcudoku and Killer Sudoku for many years, I decided to try and find the most challenging ones out there. Every once in a while I added a new type of puzzle, until I ended up with a list of 10.

In the following list you will find both familiar puzzles and games such as Sudoku and Calcudoku as well as lesser known ones such as the Bongard Problem and Fill-a-Pix. Some of these puzzles can be solved right on this page while others can be downloaded or reached elsewhere. All of them, however, are promised to test your solving skills to the absolute limit and keep you busy for hours, if not days.

Advertisement