Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Forum mascot :meet Boardsie

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,550 ✭✭✭swiftblade

What does the wavy line represent?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

It's a sine wave. Because Maths.

Raphael wrote: »
    It's a sine wave. Because Maths.

Ohh! So a nerd cutie mark? I'm only joking! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,354 ✭✭✭Urizen

swiftblade wrote: »

Says the blank flank :P

Urizen wrote: »
    Says the blank flank :P

Ssshhh! Maybe my talent is having no talent! I'm so talented in everything, I couldn't have just one.

I wonder what a cutie mark for waffling would look like? I'm good at that... :P

• Advertisement

I wonder what a cutie mark for waffling would look like? I'm good at that... :P

You'd think that wouldn't exist, right? This fandom man... Here's one for a waffle ninja. I'd love to see the situation from which this would arise...

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2012/213/8/a/waffle_shinobi__s_cutie_mark_by_waffleshinobi-d59htot.png

Urizen wrote: »
    You'd think that wouldn't exist, right? This fandom man... Here's one for a waffle ninja. I'd love to see the situation from which this would arise...

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2012/213/8/a/waffle_shinobi__s_cutie_mark_by_waffleshinobi-d59htot.png

Just...What?! I laughed out loud at that! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,100 ✭✭✭ectoraige

Happiest when going to sleep.. my cutie mark should probably be a leatherman!

Dude, I work as a PhD Researcher in Biological Modelling. I am literally paid to stay in college and write computer programs that may some day help cure cancer, and should lead to me being Dr. Raphael within the next few years.

Nerdy and Proud.

Dude, I work as a PhD Researcher in Biological Modelling. I am literally paid to stay in college and write computer programs that may some day help cure cancer, and should lead to me being Dr. Raphael within the next few years.

Nerdy and Proud.

Well, now you're just showing off...

I may also be a tad jealous. ;)

• Advertisement

Well, maybe if you eat all your vegetables, work hard in school and stay up late playing video games studying, you can be as big a nerd as me someday.

Well, maybe if you eat all your vegetables, work hard in school and stay up late playing video games studying, you can be as big a nerd as me someday.

Hell man, that gaming thing really workd, my M.Sc. dissertation was on nanotechnology in video games. Play video games all the time and you could end up just as nerdy and violently unemployed as me!

... You're doing better.

Also, I realised that the picture I put up of my OC didn't show his cutie mark. So... yeah.

16ddc2daf165deacc962975d2ddd144c-d56w7d4.png
    Something something ICE CLOUD.

The best compliment I ever received for art was when this was rejected from a dA group, because they thought it was done in the Pony Creator. Hashtag winning :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,273 ✭✭✭✭TommieBoy

myPony_zps2f0a44c1.png
    Tis me in Little Pony form... I shall name her Sparkie :) ...or Spitfire :rolleyes: ...or Kiddo :D :cool:

I coudnae find the right cutie mark (wanted a plane), but I feel fortunate just to've figured out how to cut and paste her from the pony game :o
    ...ty miss woodchuck for the tutorial :)

• Registered Users Posts: 39 hurleyman15

My OC, a pony Creator Job. I wasn't able to put the cutie mark on, but the Mark would be a computer (I'm studying computer science).
    Doesn't have a name either, but ah well.
    oc_v2_by_hurleyboss-d6lswib.png

• Registered Users Posts: 13 maggymoocow

i found a newer version of the oc creator but you cant add cutie marks here :(
    http://generalzoi.deviantart.com/art/Pony-Creator-v3-397808116

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

I wish I was this cool, but I don't own a Fez in real life...

Advertisement