Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gym near Grand Canal / Baggot St. area

Options
  • 21-07-2013 12:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭

Hi guys, anyone have any recommendations for a gym in the baggot st / grand canal area of south dublin city? I was a member of sportsco until recently and very happy with it but they don't allow for anything less than a years membership which I don't want to commit to right now.

I've heard about Flye Fit which seems ideal but wondering if it's any good and if it gets really busy in the evening (don't mind as long as you're not waiting too long for weights/machines)? They're also opening a new gym on macken st with an introductory offer that I might check out but need to find somewhere in the meanwhile.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭JessieJames

I'm a member of Flye fit Baggot street since it opened in March and no complaints so far, its quite big so even when it's busy you can still get to use the equipment you want. I go mostly in the mornings which are very quiet, lunch time gets a bit of a crowed, the busiest I've seen is around the 5-7 mark though:rolleyes:, for the price though it's great. hope this helps :D

Advertisement