Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Private profiles - please note that profiles marked as private will soon be public. This will facilitate moderation so mods can view users' warning histories. All of your posts across the site will appear on your profile page (including PI, RI). Groups posts will remain private except to users who have access to the same Groups as you. Thread here
Some important site news, please read here. Thanks!

Mistakes in odds offered

• 19-07-2013 11:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,851 Mountainlad

I have just noticed what appears a blatant mistake in the odds offered on a bet, as it a first goalscorer and anytime goalscorer in a match have been quoted with the same price. If I take the odds on the latter, can the bookie comeback and claim it as a mistake and therefore not allow the bet or could they potentially limit me or something like that?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 UrbanSea

Void bet or change it to the odds that it should have been

• Registered Users Posts: 855 ✭✭✭ Limestone1

They may also let it run - Paddypower have done that in the past. They fixed the odds before the event but let the bets run even though the odds were blatantly wrong. It was a politics bet and their liability was less than a grand so I guess they were ok to take the hit. Might not have been so accommodating if there was a large liability !

Advertisement