Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards.ie Official Fantasy Football 13/14

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭Bugatti

I'm in! Don't suppose there'll be any other H2H league to join?

• Registered Users Posts: 544 ✭✭✭Name Changed

Bugatti wrote: »
    I'm in! Don't suppose there'll be any other H2H league to join?

Here's another one.

2296126-475642

• Registered Users Posts: 29,294 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Here's another one.

2296126-475642

What did you call it?

Are people joining more than one of the boards H2Hs, or just sticking to one only?

• Registered Users Posts: 884 ✭✭✭witnessrenegade

Is their a fantasy league about to listen to? Might give me a few ideas of who to bring in before tomorrow!

Mint Sauce wrote: »
    What did you call it?

Are people joining more than one of the boards H2Hs, or just sticking to one only?

Most people seem to put a limit of 20 people in the H2H leagues. I can't remember exactly what I called it, Boards.ie something.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,770 ✭✭✭✭keane2097

manual_man wrote: »
    Did anyone set up a FSA league (regular, not h2h)?? Would be good to have the bants with regular posters of the forum

bump?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,278 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

keane2097 wrote: »
    bump?

It's in the league codes 2013/2014 thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,343 ✭✭✭buyer95

Im currently siting happily in 4th place in the boards league. I plan to take the game more serious this year, and try and compete for a few leagues. ATM I'm in the top 4000, but if I can manage to get top 15,000 I'll be happy. Starting college in September, so there will be plenty of time to spend(or waste) playing this. Looking forward to this season greatly.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭Danger781

buyer95 wrote: »
    Im currently siting happily in 4th place in the boards league. I plan to take the game more serious this year, and try and compete for a few leagues. ATM I'm in the top 4000, but if I can manage to get top 15,000 I'll be happy. Starting college in September, so there will be plenty of time to spend(or waste) playing this. Looking forward to this season greatly.

Aw yeah. College.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,951 ✭✭✭G1032

buyer95 wrote: »

Nice.
    I'm 916th in the Boards.ie league. 916th!!!
    Came inside the top 30 last season as far as I can remember so I've serious work ahead of me to get back there

• Advertisement

Still ten spots left in a H2H league if anyone is interested.

2296126-475642

• Registered Users Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭Danger781

Still ten spots left in a H2H league if anyone is interested.

2296126-475642

Closed.

Advertisement