Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coffee machine Tassimo T4

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,544 ✭✭✭Padraig Mor

odddavey wrote: »
    Check out
    Tassimo T4 coffee machine for £30.00 with unique code and £20 credit in vouchers

http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/tassimo-t4-coffee-machine-for-30-with-unique-code-20-credit-1606605

Use parcelmotel for delivery, Nice One

Direct link to offer on facebook

https://www.facebook.com/TassimoUK/app_179219272252969

Not sure if it will work for ROI tbh. Requires UK credit card and address. I chanced it anyway (Parcel Motel) but haven't got a dispatch email yet, even though plenty who ordered after me got one.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,739 ✭✭✭podge3

Not sure if it will work for ROI tbh. Requires UK credit card and address. I chanced it anyway (Parcel Motel) but haven't got a dispatch email yet, even though plenty who ordered after me got one.
    Same here, no dispatch yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,061 ✭✭✭Kenny Logins

Just chanced with PM address too.

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭ncur

Have tried to order also, had to use BT11AA as postcode for billing address, not sure whether that'll fly at all.

Thanks anyway op, nearly bought this when it was on the Tesco bargain alert thread a week or 2 ago for €65, £30 definitely a better price, just hope I get it!

Order confirmed and sent to distribution centre.

• Advertisement

Order confirmed and sent to distribution centre.

I got that at lunchtime yesterday but nothing since. People in the UK who ordered after me yesterday are drinking their coffees today! I don't hold out too much hope that we'll get the machines over here.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,169 ✭✭✭Yggr of Asgard

I would like to thank PM (for the NI address) and AnPost (for the £ currency card registered to the PM address) for allowing me to participate in this bargain.

And obviously also thanks to odddavey for the tip.

My Starbucks machine started showing signs of trouble so this came just in time.

• Registered Users Posts: 562 ✭✭✭Kingkong

Do you think this a better machine that a Nessespro, pods look expensive £12 for 8 cups.

Whiles its only £10 if useless without the pods or can it take your own coffee.

Well guess I'm full of crap - got my dispatch email!

Kingkong wrote: »
    Do you think this a better machine that a Nessespro, pods look expensive £12 for 8 cups.

I have a Nespresso as well which I'll be keeping for espresso. The Tassimo doesn't seem to be on the same level for espresso from what I can make out. Will use it for lattes, cappuccinos, hot chocolate, etc; maybe even tea.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭odddavey

Kingkong wrote: »

I thought they were 4£ for 8

Viking Direct have 16 for €8.69. Any other suggestions of where to get discs?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,746 ✭✭✭degsie

In for a punt using PM.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,211 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

order one there. We'll see what happens. Can you buy the disks in Tesco and what not?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,211 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

Just got order confirmation

• Registered Users Posts: 2,003 ✭✭✭iggy

Link to Facebook page not working for me?
    Is it expired?

iggy wrote: »
    Link to Facebook page not working for me?
    Is it expired?

Working for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,003 ✭✭✭iggy

Working for me.

Had to change Facebook to desktop mode to get it to work on my phone.
    Will these fit in the lockers of PM?
    Ordered anyway. Cheers OP

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭irlgirl

I'm debating this but the pods seem to be quite expensive is there generic pods around or anyone know where to get em cheap. Ive just looked on Amazon and there quite expensive.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,387 ✭✭✭brokenarms

godtabh wrote: »
    order one there. We'll see what happens. Can you buy the disks in Tesco and what not?

What Tesco store? I work in the biggest Extra in the country and I can confirm we don't sell the discs. I even quizzed the manager after checking the coffee isle after the last thread. Not there and never have been unless there was a box sent from the north by mistake.
    A pack of 16 coffee disc was around the 3.80 mark in Tesco in the North. Ebay seem to be selling them for more. Amazon is around 4.15 for 16. 3.79 in the Tassimo website. https://www.tassimo.co.uk/discover/t-discs/coffees/kenco-pure-colombian/908?productId=908513

Worth it but. I would think Nespresso would be better . Although you may find they are both crap if you enjoy proper coffee made correctly. Definitely better 10 fold than instant though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,739 ✭✭✭podge3

Just got my dispatch email :D.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭loopymum

Thanks

I have ordered one but might have fecked up, I used the parcel motel as my billing address as well but I got an order confirmation page, no confirmation email but it seems like that they don't send that for a while anyway?

brokenarms wrote: »
    What Tesco store? I work in the biggest Extra in the country and I can confirm we don't sell the discs. I even quizzed the manager after checking the coffee isle after the last thread. Not there and never have been unless there was a box sent from the north by mistake.
    A pack of 16 coffee disc was around the 3.80 mark in Tesco in the North. Ebay seem to be selling them for more. Amazon is around 4.15 for 16. 3.79 in the Tassimo website. https://www.tassimo.co.uk/discover/t-discs/coffees/kenco-pure-colombian/908?productId=908513

Worth it but. I would think Nespresso would be better . Although you may find they are both crap if you enjoy proper coffee made correctly. Definitely better 10 fold than instant though.

I was asking the question do Tesco sell them

• Registered Users Posts: 1,387 ✭✭✭brokenarms

I was asking the question do Tesco sell them

Some posters on the Tesco bargain thread swear they got them in Tesco as well as the machine. Even in the store i work in, and the section I stocked.
    Im not saying they did not, but it strange I never seen them, whenever I was stacking the shelves at the time.
    So generally they don't stock them unless something new is coming down the line.
    Sending an email to head office asking them to stock the discs might help though. Im sure if they thought there was a market for them, they would be on sale.

brokenarms wrote: »
    Some posters on the Tesco bargain thread swear they got them in Tesco as well as the machine. Even in the store i work in, and the section I stocked.
    Im not saying they did not, but it strange I never seen them, whenever I was stacking the shelves at the time.
    So generally they don't stock them unless something new is coming down the line.
    Sending an email to head office asking them to stock the discs might help though. Im sure if they thought there was a market for them, they would be on sale.

I'm in head office this afternoon. I'll see if they have a suggestion box!

Can any one confirm if its the T40 or T4? HotDeals says its the T40 not the T4.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,746 ✭✭✭degsie

Can any one confirm if its the T40 or T4? HotDeals says its the T40 not the T4.
    It's the T4.

any major differences in the models?

Ah feck it it still a bargain

• Registered Users Posts: 10 jendore

Just ordered mine. Received confirmation :-) My first stay in PM, I think I am a little too excited :-P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭ncur

Still on tenterhooks waiting for dispatch email, never thought of using Parcel Motel as billing as well as delivery address, and the prepaid currency card mentioned by another poster would also have been an excellent way around the postcode issue.

Still have fingers crossed though!

Advertisement