Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Find out who's reading your posts/stalking you or if you have a fan club

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭7ofBrian

Here's my list. Quite happy :)
    Screenshot_2013-07-14-02-19-50_zps8ce64ea2.png

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭Festy

inmyday
    Suas11
    candy-gal1
    DEFTLEFTHAND
    --Kaiser--
    The Backwards Man
    end of the road
    Rasheed
    massdebater
    Itwasntme.
    BNMC

To the women on this list...

:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Lyssa

Here is my list of creeps!

Über creeps the lot of them!

LizT
    Beertons
    Chinpool
    Lucyfur
    Mylina
    Boomkatalog
    El Guapo
    Larianne
    Koth
    Tintin
    Whoopsadaisydoodles

6 chicks and 5 dicks.......lovely bunch of lunatics!

Aw, I made someones list ;)<3

mine...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭Ruudi_Mentari

I will do my damnedest to write the most eye catching, narcissistic, personal,finicky, demented stuff so stalk me, fcukers as the mask slips.

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭AnneElizabeth

bluewolf
    ams
    starbelgrade
    partyatmygaff
    Biggins
    flash1080
    Valentina
    Faith
    Frada
    Seachmall
    sunflower27

Bluewolf is permanently top of mine, she has some good posts!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,689 ✭✭✭Karl Stein

1ZRed wrote: »
    Could do with more lads that I wouldn't have to get drunk in order to turn them

I'm heterosexual, I love ****ing women. I love tits. I love long soft hair flowing over a girl's back. I just don't feel the need to tell everyone of my sexuality.

It's quite obvious you're gay. Now why don't you STFU about it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,293 ✭✭✭1ZRed

I'm heterosexual, I love ****ing women. I love tits. I love long soft hair flowing over a girl's back. I just don't feel the need to tell everyone of my sexuality.

It's quite obvious you're gay. Now why don't you STFU about it?

Jaysus, what's up your ass Chuck? Or isn't? Cos if that's a problem it can be sorted out ;)

Jaysus, what's up your ass Chuck? Or isn't? Cos if that's a problem it can be sorted out ;)

Don't be such a cliché. You're making a fool of yourself.

Don't be such a cliché. You're making a fool of yourself.

Do you think I'm like this in real life? No, I still take the piss out of my sexuality but I play it up and exaggerate it here because it's all a piss take. It's AH, the most unserious forum on boards.
    Jesus, if it bothers you so much stick me on your ignore list instead of whining about it. Any poster I don't have much time for I just skim passed their posts and it's a non-issue.

Lighten up bit, mate. I won't be changing for you.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭Yakult

So my list hasn't changed in a bout two years. Scared now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭TheLastMohican

Does anyone have an idea of how they compose this list?:confused:

Do you think I'm like this in real life?

I have no idea and don't really care. I only know you from the cyber-world.
    No, I still take the piss out of my sexuality but I play it up and exaggerate it here because it's all a piss take.

Why the need to exaggerate? What's wrong with just being a gay dude as a matter of fact?
    Jesus, if it bothers you so much stick me on your ignore list instead of whining about it.

Let's get something right here. I'm 100% for full equality for gay people and I think it's prehistoric shite that gay folk can't have the exact same rights as everyone else.

I just don't understand why anyone, gay, straight, bi or asexual, would want to make such a big deal of it.

Anyway, peace.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭Yakult

Few ideas, cant remember which tho.

Profile views
    PM's (unlikely)
    Quoting
    Thanks

Why the need to exaggerate? What's wrong with just being a gay dude as a matter of fact?

Er, taking the piss? It's not a serious thing to me so I will joke about it.

How does being able to make light of your sexuality, especially one like mine which is heavily stereotyped, implying that there's something wrong with being gay? :confused:
    Let's get something right here. I'm 100% for full equality for gay people and I think it's prehistoric shite that gay folk can't have the exact same rights as everyone else.

I just don't understand why anyone, gay, straight, bi or asexual, would want to make such a big deal of it.

Anyway, peace.
    I don't know why you got defensive and pulled the equal card there because I don't think you are homophobic and that's not why I called you a whiner, I called you a whiner for going on about something so trivial most people would just ignore if it annoyed them.

The post was about matchmaking, all the men on that list, bar one, is straight, so I joked about it.
    Notice the trend here that men will talk about riding women etc, etc, sometimes that's all certain posters will do, without an eyebrow being raised to them, but when I talk about it I'm going on about being gay and you "get it"?
    Alright, some double standard or am I supposed to pretend I've no sexual orientation just to please you?

And here, if I want to talk about riding guys I will, no more than a heap of men here will talk about that with women, I'll do the same and it won't be a big deal -that's not going on about your sexuality when I don't mention the word 'gay' in the majority of my posts like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭Adyx

If I remember correctly (I don't), it's people who are not on your friends list but who you have thanked and/or have thanked you. There's something else as well - possibly quoting other posters. I used to get a lot of people from YLYL and the Waterford City forum for instance.

Notice the trend here that men will talk about riding women etc, etc, sometimes that's all certain posters will do,

Really? What do you think of such men? What does anyone with half a brain think of them? Let me guess.. morons? So why should anyone think that riding whoever is worth yapping on about?
    without an eyebrow being raised to them,

They're almost always challenged in my experience. There a some very smart women, and men, on here who will point out the moronic 'machismo' that some guys will come out with. Is it wrong for me to point out your form of machismo? Should you be protected from it because you're gay?

but when I talk about it I'm going on about being gay and you "get it"?

Huh?
    Alright, some double standard or am I supposed to pretend I've no sexual orientation just to please you?

Honestly, I don't care about your sexuality -I just don't need to be reminded of it constantly. That goes for straight or gay or whatever.
    And here, if I want to talk about riding guys I will, no more than a heap of men here will talk about that with women, I'll do the same and it won't be a big deal

Fair enough, if you want to be like the '**** bitches' 'look at me I'm such a sex-beast' folks then feel free to. I just think you should expect the same criticism as those guys.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,299 ✭✭✭✭The Backwards Man

I hate it when Daddy and Daddy fight. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,934 ✭✭✭Renegade Mechanic

I hate it when Daddy and Daddy fight. :(

Jesus there goes breakfast! Nice one Backwards!!!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,428 ✭✭✭.jacksparrow.

What a load of balls.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,099 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

If I'm on anyone's list I look real purty after you have had a couple of bottles of wine...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

If I'm on anyone's list I look real purty after you have had a couple of bottles of wine...

And I look real purty to anyone who's imbibed a couple of bottles of wine. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 361 ✭✭jazz101

Great. I have one ten star lady and the first post of hers I read is about her kids.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,059 ✭✭✭WilyCoyote

jazz101 wrote: »
    Great. I have one ten star lady and the first post of hers I read is about her kids.

Go for it. At least you know she's fertile and doesn't have the Praetorian Guard protecting her Holy Of Holies :p

• Registered Users Posts: 4,281 ✭✭✭Valentina

Username Compatibility
    Novella
    musical.x
    Twee.
    Seren_
    tomissex
    Ah_Yeah
    Pythia
    Tabitharose
    shanna83
    homemadecider
    shinikins

Yarrrr and not a looker among 'em :(

Wibbs has replaced Femme_Fatale, at the head of my table.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,521 Mod ✭✭✭✭Amirani

Username
    end of the road
    bluewolf
    Femme_Fatale
    Nuri Sahin
    Foxhound38
    dfx-
    PopePalpatine
    Mike 1972
    Madcon
    yermandan
    Zebra3

• Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭Red Nissan

Jesus that's mad altogether, how do you get hearts and perhaps more importantly, how do you git rid of em?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,565 ✭✭✭losthorizon

-Kaiser--
    shedweller
    nkay1985
    Icyseanfitz
    MonkieSocks
    Voodoomelon
    Linoge
    kowloon
    Juicyfruit
    Chorcai
    Potential-Monke