Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Contraceptive patch question

Options
  • 10-07-2013 7:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭

Hey ladies my doctor just prescribed me the contraceptive patch. Anyone on here that is or has been on it - what is it like for weight gain and what is it like on hormones? Do you find yourself more moody? If you did gain weight was it because your appetite increased or you just put it on ? Thanks in advance

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,106 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

QueenBee1 I moved your post to the correct thread for the topic IE Women's Health Issues: LadyGardening for Dummies and also left a shortcut so you can find it. Don't open another thread please.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement