Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dan Ewing

Options
  • 08-07-2013 8:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭

Hey ladies! I'm sure some of you have heard Heath braxton aka dan Ewing is in Ireland! I am 23 and really want to go see him ! Anyone else my age going too? I am thinking of going to the whitewater shopping centre but I am cautious the shopping centre gigs are only for kids

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,865 ✭✭✭Mrs Garth Brooks

I want to see him too. He's in Karma nightclub in Galway next week. Im trying to get my sister to go but he's in there the night before my sister going up to Michael Buble and she cant afford both nights. I have no else to go with. I cant be going into a nightclub on my own.

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭QueenBee1

I want to see him too. He's in Karma nightclub in Galway next week. Im trying to get my sister to go but he's in there the night before my sister going up to Michael Buble and she cant afford both nights. I have no else to go with. I cant be going into a nightclub on my own.

I'm the same Galway would be the nearest for me ! I really want to see him while he's in Ireland like! How much are tickets for karma?

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

I've seen a couple of these type of nights being advertised as of late. The "come see the good looking person / Z list celebrity" kind of stuff. What exactly do these guys do at them? Just stand there and look pretty?

*for the record I don't know who Dan Ewing is do forgive me if he is different to what I'm describing*

I've seen a couple of these type of nights being advertised as of late. The "come see the good looking person / Z list celebrity" kind of stuff. What exactly do these guys do at them? Just stand there and look pretty?

*for the record I don't know who Dan Ewing is do forgive me if he is different to what I'm describing*

Dan Ewing is a huge home and away star. All he will do is stand there look pretty and force a smile for all photographs! It's a bit of a waste of money been realistic but it's just the novelty of it all and it's dan Ewing !! You only live once so why not ! :)

QueenBee1 wrote: »
    I'm the same Galway would be the nearest for me ! I really want to see him while he's in Ireland like! How much are tickets for karma?

I dont know how much tickets are but I would pay anything.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 85,586 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Anyone go see him yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,570 ✭✭✭2ndcoming

Dan Ewing is a huge home and away star. All he will do is stand there look pretty and force a smile for all photographs! It's a bit of a waste of money been realistic but it's just the novelty of it all and it's dan Ewing !! You only live once so why not ! :)

I love this post. YOLO hun xox!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 297 ✭✭Clemenza

I met him the other morning in The Square in Tallaght, must have been coming from Ireland AM.

He's a top bloke. Told him to tell Indi and April that I'd like to leave love bites in their sh*te :)

• Registered Users Posts: 31,824 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

He stopped in Tuam on his way to Sligo. 'Twas all over my facebook.

• Registered Users Posts: 436 ✭✭wendydoll

You have to pay to meet him? :eek: Does he not just stand there and you get your picture taken with him??

He was in Waterford last week, my facebook was covered with pictures and comments about him. Hadn't a clue who he was. Don't watch Home and Away.

• Advertisement

wendydoll wrote: »
    You have to pay to meet him? :eek: Does he not just stand there and you get your picture taken with him??

He was in Waterford last week, my facebook was covered with pictures and comments about him. Hadn't a clue who he was. Don't watch Home and Away.

Yes it was €10 for a photo and 5 for a signed photograph ! Total money making racket tbh! He must be gettin a very large lump sum for it though!

• Registered Users Posts: 436 ✭✭wendydoll

Yes it was €10 for a photo and 5 for a signed photograph ! Total money making racket tbh! He must be gettin a very large lump sum for it though!

I suppose it's only a tenner and if it put a smile on your face and made your day it's a bargain. Did you go meet him QueenBee?

There's a lookalike on a galway bus and he's sitting in front of me

• Registered Users Posts: 3,963 ✭✭✭Meangadh

:D

I suppose there are worse things people could be spending their money on, but hot and all as he and Brax (his brother in the show who was here a few months back) are, I just find it all so bizarre! I would feel so weird standing beside them for a photo!

They must be making an absolute fortune for just standing there looking pretty. Fair play I suppose, may as well- just wouldn't be spending money on it myself, but each to their own.

Advertisement