Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Burritos !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Options
1404142434446»

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,236 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

What happened to the couple with the van?

Their offering was absolutely disgusting.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,599 ✭✭✭adaminho

Anyone got a good burrito recipe?

Honestly Burritos are overrated. If I'm doing Mexican I usually do Taquitos which is basically 1. Brown mince 2. Add a jar of salsa dip for 10/15 mins 3. Add shredded cheese for 5 mins 4. Divide up and roll in to a wrap (think cigar thickness) 5. Place on a baking sheet into the oven gas mark six with a spray of oil for 10mins each side 6. serve with sour cream and Mexican rice.

You used to be able to get freeze dried Chillies in Tesco which were great for making Mole or Chilli Colorado.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

adaminho wrote: »
    Honestly Burritos are overrated. If I'm doing Mexican I usually do Taquitos which is basically 1. Brown mince 2. Add a jar of salsa dip for 10/15 mins 3. Add shredded cheese for 5 mins 4. Divide up and roll in to a wrap (think cigar thickness) 5. Place on a baking sheet into the oven gas mark six with a spray of oil for 10mins each side 6. serve with sour cream and Mexican rice.

You used to be able to get freeze dried Chillies in Tesco which were great for making Mole or Chilli Colorado.

Jeebus will you stop. I'm trying to get rid of a fat buck for January and eating right!! You're killing me!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,721 ✭✭✭MyPeopleDrankTheSoup

boojum is really hit and miss. anybody notice that? i think burritos are all about freshness of the meat. if it's been sitting there a while, it doesn't hit the spot.

boojum is really hit and miss. anybody notice that? i think burritos are all about freshness of the meat. if it's been sitting there a while, it doesn't hit the spot.

I've only had Boojum once and that was by accident. Not the best and not the worst. 316916.jpg?b64lines=IEkgY2FtZSBjbG9zZSB0byBtYWRuZXNzCiB0cnlpbmcgdG8gZmluZCBpdCBoZXJlIGluCiBMaW1lcmljayBidXQgdGhleSBqdXN0CiBjYW4ndCBnZXQgdGhlIHNwaWNlcwogcmlnaHQuIFVoLCBteSBwdW5pc2htZW50Pw==

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭stefanovich

adaminho wrote: »
    I've only had Boojum once and that was by accident. Not the best and not the worst. 316916.jpg?b64lines=IEkgY2FtZSBjbG9zZSB0byBtYWRuZXNzCiB0cnlpbmcgdG8gZmluZCBpdCBoZXJlIGluCiBMaW1lcmljayBidXQgdGhleSBqdXN0CiBjYW4ndCBnZXQgdGhlIHNwaWNlcwogcmlnaHQuIFVoLCBteSBwdW5pc2htZW50Pw==

You accidentally fell in the door, accidentally ordered your preference, accidentally paid for it and then accidentally ate it?

You accidentally fell in the door, accidentally ordered your preference, accidentally paid for it and then accidentally ate it?

The wife actually! The night of the first all Ireland win she was trying to order off deliveroo and accidentally set the time for 12 the next day!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,746 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

Badass was great,

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,236 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

It was a great time when all we had to worry about was a fecking Burrito. No pandemics, stuff was cheap.

Haven't eaten a burrito in an age :D The second Boojum was on tap, got bored

• Advertisement
Advertisement