Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Change of Mind option

• 28-06-2013 4:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,276 ✭✭✭

Hi everyone, any and all help is appreciated for my query.

I applied for Fine Art (LC110) as my first choice back in late January, as well as digital animation production as my second choice, and creative multimedia as my third choice. All in LIT, obviously. The others choices were in other colleges.

I submitted my portfolio back in March, and got the results of the portfolio assessment, which I am pretty happy about. But I have had a bit of a change of heart, and would like to do Digital Animation Production instead. The only thing is that I did the Fine Art Essay as part of my portfolio, and if I change my mind regarding Animation, will I have to rewrite an essay for the Digital Animation course? I am asking this because I never received the Digital Animation Essay, which I only discovered recently.

Any and all help, as I said before, is appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 JohnLIT

Hi,
    As programme leader for the Digital Animation Production course I can tell you that you will not have to rewrite an essay for the Digital Animation course and whatever grade you got in your portfolio assessment will be the one used for the Digital Animation Production programme.

Hope this helps,
    John

Hi everyone, any and all help is appreciated for my query.

I applied for Fine Art (LC110) as my first choice back in late January, as well as digital animation production as my second choice, and creative multimedia as my third choice. All in LIT, obviously. The others choices were in other colleges.

I submitted my portfolio back in March, and got the results of the portfolio assessment, which I am pretty happy about. But I have had a bit of a change of heart, and would like to do Digital Animation Production instead. The only thing is that I did the Fine Art Essay as part of my portfolio, and if I change my mind regarding Animation, will I have to rewrite an essay for the Digital Animation course? I am asking this because I never received the Digital Animation Essay, which I only discovered recently.

Any and all help, as I said before, is appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,276 ✭✭✭RabbleRouser2k

JohnLIT wrote: »
    Hi,
    As programme leader for the Digital Animation Production course I can tell you that you will not have to rewrite an essay for the Digital Animation course and whatever grade you got in your portfolio assessment will be the one used for the Digital Animation Production programme.

Hope this helps,
    John

Hi JohnLIT,

Thank you very much. I was a bit worried about this, but thank you for clearing up these issues. Essays are not my forte, hence why I was worried about writing a new one, since I took some time writing the last one.

Take care, and again, thank you for all the help.

Advertisement