Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Google Books now available in Ireland

Options
2»

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 32,850 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

Books add almost nothing anyhow unless you only consume google products. There are many book apps, and books are easily available as kindle books, or alternative sources.

5starpool wrote: »
    Books add almost nothing anyhow unless you only consume google products. There are many book apps, and books are easily available as kindle books, or alternative sources.

Competition is always a good thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

Gatling wrote: »
    If you seen what there charging for books

I wouldn't be getting too excited about movies

Doesn't look too bad to me, €6 - €12 for a book I'll always have, never lose, be able to read pretty much anywhere, will never forget to bring with me sounds OK to me.

Some are much cheaper than on Amazon too. I bought some dev books that cost near 30 quid on Amazon and are only €12 on Play.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,731 ✭✭✭✭Mantis Toboggan

Anyone using this service and how good is it?

Wondering if the Roy Keane autobiography will be on it on Thursday when it's released?

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭54kroc

Anyone using this service and how good is it?

Wondering if the Roy Keane autobiography will be on it on Thursday when it's released?

It's up there already on preorder for €12.99.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,731 ✭✭✭✭Mantis Toboggan

Ah Yes, I see that, says its released the 9th which is the same time its released in shops so hopefully it is, thanks.

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

Advertisement