Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Argos - Laptop why can't I get a replacement?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

Sorry for double post, trying to check repair progress and it's asking me for a zip code or something but theirs no zip codes around here and it is required... Anyone know what I should enter tried the usual 0000 and Ireland still not working..

• Registered Users Posts: 37,297 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Sorry for double post, trying to check repair progress and it's asking me for a zip code or something but theirs no zip codes around here and it is required... Anyone know what I should enter tried the usual 0000 and Ireland still not working..
    Maybe try your county, and/or estate name?

the_syco wrote: »
    Maybe try your county, and/or estate name?

Just rang them today they said they replaced the hard drive thankfully I don't have to pay anything... Hoping that they added more screws aswell so it will be more stable..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

You see! No need for panic! I don't know why people don't wait until there is a real, rather than perceived, problem before looking for advice.

You see! No need for panic! I don't know why people don't wait until there is a real, rather than perceived, problem before looking for advice.

Personally I would of fathered dealing with Argos rather than acer as their customer support is just awful... Plus I read that it took someone 6 weeks to get his projector back on here... And I need the laptop quick also so just got lucky that it was only hard drive replacement needed

• Advertisement
Advertisement