Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pre-Owned Wii €29 Inc Delivery [* Back In Stock *]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭Reamer Fanny

Use promo code "VCUKJUL13" at checkout for 10% off

Now you tell us!!! :D:p

Just bought another two - sure why not like?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

justryan wrote: »
    Use promo code "VCUKJUL13" at checkout for 10% off

I hate you for telling us so late.;)

I hate you for telling us so late.;)

Just buy another then enter the discount code :)

• Advertisement

What would I do with two Wiis?

• Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭finnteme

just got cancellation email :(

finnteme wrote: »
    just got cancellation email :(

After paying??

justryan wrote: »
    After paying??

Yeah, got first an order confirmation, then after couple of hours order cancellation email, with note that my card has not been charged etc.

Placed an new order, let see what happens with it. Tried also to use the -10 % discount code mentioned earlier, but it wasnt accepted.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,895 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

So are they cancelling these or not? Stupid website is down, GAME seems like such a badly run company, theres always been some issue whenever Ive tried to deal with them...

• Advertisement

Thargor wrote: »
    So are they cancelling these or not? Stupid website is down, GAME seems like such a badly run company, theres always been some issue whenever Ive tried to deal with them...

Just got an second cancellation email after my reorder :(

Yup I got a cancellation email this morning too. Reason given was that they don't ship items larger than 1kg to Ireland. Going to try later again with my Parcel Motel address.

Yup I got a cancellation email this morning too. Reason given was that they don't ship items larger than 1kg to Ireland. Going to try later again with my Parcel Motel address.

I used my PM address in both times :(

• Registered Users Posts: 17,895 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

TBH keep an eye on Ebay during the quite times of the day and you'll get secondhand for the same price or less/more games.

Oh well there goes that idea so!
    TBH keep an eye on Ebay during the quite times of the day and you'll get secondhand for the same price or less/more games.

Yeah I think I'll go down this route.

So what's the reason given for the cancellation with the PM address? I do hope they're not saying that sending to N.Ire is "international"? Fecks sake!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,235 ✭✭✭Boscoirl

My order has been shipped

• Registered Users Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭enviro

The NI parcel motel address has worked for me.

Yeah slapped an order in earlier with the Parcel Motel NI address. If they cancel again then they can f*ck right off!!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

I ordered one of these last week with my Irish address and it was delivered. Seems to be very hit and miss whether they get through or not.

• Advertisement

Looks like they are back in stock, I made two orders using my home address and no cancellation.

Got a shipped email for my second order to PM.....Yeeeeesssssss!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

I just got a shipped email too :)

• Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭big_show

Any one receive there's yet? What's the condition like? Since Game are selling these they can't be knackered really can they?

• Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭Techless

gandalf wrote: »
    I ordered one of these last week with my Irish address and it was delivered. Seems to be very hit and miss whether they get through or not.

How long did it take for delivery after you received your shipped advice ?

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭SimmerDean

i ordered mine on the day this thread started, thurs 20th june and it arrived at my parcel motel on Tues 25th. It arrived around 6.30am and i got the text at 7.30. Mine was in good condition. One flap for connections at the back was half broken but could still close properly. Very happy with it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,877 ✭✭✭bittihuduga

mine arrived in 2 days. i had used my dublin address. controller is broken though. not sure if its a sync problem or it is broken. no lights on controller. i tried several batteries.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Techless wrote: »
    How long did it take for delivery after you received your shipped advice ?

It took two days to get to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭enviro

Normal for the controller to be hard on batteries, like 3 hours playing time?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭Cherry_Cola

Received mine from Parcel Motel today. Delighted with it, looks spotless and like new. Now to get modding :D

Advertisement