Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nigella Lawson

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

Did you not see the big thread on same issue started last week. Old news;).

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056972480

• Registered Users Posts: 85,045 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Is her career over now she has admitted to drug use as in cocaine and smoking weed?

OT this explains all her midnight munchies dashs to the kitchen :P

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭itsnotmyname

finger licking good !!:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,325 ✭✭✭✭Dozen Wicked Words

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Is her career over now she has admitted to drug use as in cocaine and smoking weed?

OT this explains all her midnight munchies dashs to the kitchen :P

Doubt it, at most risk in the US I suppose, because they appear to have more of the puritanical types that would be offended. I would be dubious to the amount of times she said she has taken drugs mind.

She could probably just about scrape by on her current wealth even if she was finished, if £10,000 a week was the expected family spend as described in the trial. Good to see a bit of mud stick anyway, was never a fan, partly because of her horrible, horrible dad (yes, I know that's petty)

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭Robert Jackson

Even though she is ten years older than my mother i must admit I find her attractive only recently discovered her on one of the food channels it is a little strange that I should end up here though after doing a search of her as this appears to not have been a active discussion for a decade

• Advertisement
Advertisement