Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nigella Lawsons husband hands around throat in public

Options
  • 16-06-2013 6:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 241 ✭✭

Pictures here http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/nigella-lawson-attacked-husband-see-1955564

Feel very sorry for Nigella if this is what it appears to be, (although I can't think what other reason he would be doing this to her) aggressively holding his hand/hands around her throat. She looks so upset walking back to her car, I really feel for her. Other newspaper sites I've read are getting all high and mighty saying it was press intrusion and should not have been printed, personaly I think it was the right thing to do, show the guy up for the scrote he is.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭donvito99

Really? My cynic senses are tingling.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Max Power1

Oh, the mirror? That's believable!

hardly public if its in-doors , hope she leaves him

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,180 ✭✭✭hfallada

OP the right thing to publish the story? What about her 17 year old reading this in the papers and all of his friends reading this. The British press has zero morals

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,396 ✭✭✭Frosty McSnowballs

Photoshopped!

Sure what would she be doing out of the kitchen?

It's not sexist when it's a chef. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,116 ✭✭✭starviewadams

Rehearsing for a play probably.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,067 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Max Power1 wrote: »

Well unless they faked the images and risked a monumental lawsuit I can't see why you'd doubt its veracity in this case.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 241 ✭✭Ava_e

Sure it's trash, but the pictures speak for themselves. Don't know why anyone would stage that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,299 ✭✭✭✭The Backwards Man

Worse again actually. It's The People.

Rags are only interested in selling rags, sometimes maybe perhaps doing something for the right reasons is purely accidental.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,324 ✭✭✭Alter-Ego

OMG celebs!!!

• Advertisement

Well unless they faked the images and risked a monumental lawsuit I can't see why you'd doubt its veracity in this case.

Images could have been of any man, for one.
    For two, even if it is her husband, could have been anything from joking to bondage and anything in between.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,771 ✭✭✭michael999999

Ah Jesus, I thought he was handing out trout!

• Registered Users Posts: 25,067 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

For two, even if it is her husband, could have been anything from joking to bondage and anything in between.

Sure that's possible but it's no cause to doubt the legitimacy of the pics themselves.

Police are investigating the matter anyway - http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/10123447/Police-investigate-after-Nigella-Lawson-attacked-by-husband-at-restaurant.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 241 ✭✭Ava_e

hfallada wrote: »
    OP the right thing to publish the story? What about her 17 year old reading this in the papers and all of his friends reading this. The British press has zero morals

True, it's something I hadn't take into account. And I know the papers weren't publishing it to be altruistic, it's purely a money making exercise. But Saatchi is a big name in the circles that count, he has powerful friends, from that angle, I'm surprised they published.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭jaffacakesyum

Jesus Christ....

Yeah it looks like she was having a right laugh after :rolleyes:

Never look at the mirror or any of those types and never read about celebs, don't usually care, but I feel sorry for anyone being abused by their partner like that if that's the case (don't know the full story obviously).

Hope she leaves him if he is being like that.

Jesus Christ....

Yeah it looks like she was having a right laugh after :rolleyes:

Never look at the mirror or any of those types and never read about celebs, don't usually care, but I feel sorry for anyone being abused by their partner like that if that's the case (don't know the full story obviously).

Hope she leaves him if he is being like that.

So this is judge jury and (to a man's reputation) executioner is it?
    Photos have context too you know

• Registered Users Posts: 34,533 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Indeed, she's clearly choking and he's trying to get whatever it is out of her neck. It's a heimlich maneuver on your throat.

Is there really any other context in which you could view that photo other than someone being choked?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

And in one of the pictures he is holding her nose with one hand and the other around her throat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,556 ✭✭✭the_monkey

Nigella Lawson ? That's that one who was off with him when her other husband was dying of cancer ??

yeah - what comes around goes around.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 771 ✭✭✭seanmacc

There's nothing in the pictures to suggest that anything violent happened

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

This thread is depressing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭Fox_In_Socks

the_monkey wrote: »
    Nigella Lawson ? That's that one who was off with him when her other husband was dying of cancer ??

yeah - what comes around goes around.

So, she should be choked? Nice logic, there monkey

• Registered Users Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭Millicent

seanmacc wrote: »
    There's nothing in the pictures to suggest that anything violent happened

Besides the choking? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭jaffacakesyum

Eh how are you getting that from my post? I specifically said if he is being abusive I hope she leaves him.

It certainly does not look like "joking" in the pictures and I can't see how that would even cross your mind when looking at the photos. As for bondage, it could be but if it looks like a duck, swims like a duck...etc. In my limited knowledge of bondage, the submissive tends to get enjoyment out of it. Do those photos look like Nigella is enjoying herself?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Wonder if her new book will have the recipe for
    Fried cock of sacchi

The prick deserves a damn good kicking

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

When asked to comment on the pictures, Nigellas husband replied.... "I find your lack of faith disturbing".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 699 ✭✭✭mikehammer67

Millicent wrote: »
    Besides the choking? :confused:

squeezing

• Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

hfallada wrote: »

And AH loves it.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,277 ✭✭✭✭Bobeagleburger

Choking his chicken

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭Millicent

squeezing

Ah, well that's all right then. :/

Advertisement