Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Telescope Shop in Dublin

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 358 ✭✭Gremlin

jfSDAS wrote: »
    ... and that's the last I'll say about the matter,

John

Me too John. Life is too short to explain to people who are going to beleive what they want anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭nuttyboy79

As far as I am aware, Debenhams didnt work for Roches Stores or have themselves listed as managers and sales executives for Roches Stores before the buyout?

Same business, same premises, same people, different company name seems to be more the situation here.

That being said when Debenhams took over Roches Stores a lot of the staff stayed on, only in this case the staff took over the business. What's the big issue if it is A.I. trying to pull the wool over peoples eyes its not going to make a blind bit of difference to anyone's life that lets it. People have issues with A.I. and think there is a big conspiracy don't buy equipment from S&S, I personally don't think it but thats my opinion and in any case I have only ever had good experiences with A.I. anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭Linguo

All I'm saying is, having known a lot about AI over the years, I would run a mile from them at every opportunity.

If they have absolutely nothing to do with AI they should consider distancing themselves a bit better from the club. I know the Boardsies on here who have AI connections themselves and of course if people are friends with the guys opening S&S I would of course expect their support of them. If they are completely separate great, but after seeing a lot and knowing a lot over the years, I'm just wary of anything with AI in the same sentence!

• Registered Users Posts: 41 flyer2oo8

I dropped out to the new Scopes & Space shop today only to be told that it will be opened up on Monday. However, AI are giving away lots of freebies including magazines, optical tubes among other things. It was a good worth while decision to drop there. I took a photo of the new store too which is attached.

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭ollie103

Sorry if this is covered elsewhere but what's the story with the 'new' Scopes and Space shop in Airside? Is the AI link to the former store now gone and is it under new management? The AI website says it's under construction???

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,288 ✭✭✭mickmackey1

Advertisement