Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

6 Month Braces/Incognito Braces

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,632 ✭✭✭NoQuarter

My 6 months braces were 3k in a dental clinic in Portobello. I wont name names but you wouldn't need to be a detective. (20% tax releief on that too.)

The dentist is excellent. I'm 2 months in now and would be quick to recommend them.

I opted for the ceramic ones because I went to see about the invisalign and was told they are for 6 months and then you have to wear the retainer 24/7 for a further year and a half, the retainer being almost exactly the same thing as the brace itself. So 2 years then.

the 6 months smiles might take longer than 6 months but i'm still in the early stages so cant tell at the moment.

The 3k includes 2 hygienist visits, a teeth whitening and a metal bar retainer at the back of the teeth and a night time retainer. You can pay in monthly instalments of 400e.

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭Cool Rider

Hi All,
    Just saw grabone offer for six months smile <no names> running again. I am very interested please pm me your experience at the clinic if any of you availed this offer for 1600 euro.
    Thanks,
    A

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 64 ✭✭inbrodericko

Interesting but what is the catch in 6 month braces, since they are both cheaper and faster, is it for people with minor problems?

Advertisement