Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Just finished junior cert and drunk!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

baha, will be down the drain if they do, new computer,, u just jelous

bed time

You're very good at quoting and following the thread for someone who just joined, drunk :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,148 ✭✭✭PizzamanIRL

I don't always drink beer, but when I do I open a boards account, create a thread in the PC Building forum, pretend to be drunk in After Hours and go to bed by 1:30.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Just you and him eh? Have fun with that awkwardness in the morning.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,402 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

It's funny how they always find After Hours to post things like this like 24 hours after they join

OP, if you had posted this in the Frisbee forum or something, I probably would have believed you.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 61 ✭✭DJjazzyjeff

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSs:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

• Advertisement

I hope I wasn't this much of a prick when I was that age. :/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭MickFleetwood

You will regret this in the morning, close your account and start a new one out of embarrassment most likely.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,187 ✭✭✭jiltloop

if you've just had 4 cans of heino I recommend you go get your stomach pumped or you won't make it to the leaving cert you mad bastid!!

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSs:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

You're the one who stayed in school long enough to do your Junior Cert. Nerd.

Nimrod 7 wrote: »
    It's funny how they always find After Hours to post things like this like 24 hours after they join

OP, if you had posted this in the Frisbee forum or something, I probably would have believed you.

I've readin boards lot of times

• Advertisement

You're the one who stayed in school long enough to do your Junior Cert. Nerd.

LLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLL:pac::p:o:eek:

I've readin boards lot of times

I read this in a really thick culchie accent.

"I've ridden buurds lot of times"

That_Guy wrote: »
    I read this in a really thick culchie accent.

"I've ridden buurds lot of times"

Thats a Dublin accent :p

If this chick was my own mother I'd cum inside her with no rubber and have a son and a new brother at the same time and say that it ain't mine :cool::cool::cool::cool:

Chucken wrote: »
    Thats a Dublin accent :p

Dub-chie then. Pedantic git. ;)

If this chick was my own mother I'd cum inside her with no rubber and have a son and a new brother at the same time and say that it ain't mine :cool::cool::cool::cool:

What. The. Fúck?

I'm out.

That_Guy wrote: »
    Dub-chie then. Pedantic git. ;)

Git-ess actually

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

I do know one thing though, bitches they come they go, Saturdays through Sunday Monday, Monday through Sunday yo. Maybe i'll love one day, maybe we'll someday grow, til then just sit your drunk ass on that fuckin runway ho.

• Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭Bozo Skeleton

I got plastered after my inter cert, many years ago, it's a rite of passage, no? I remember going in to the offie because I was judged the most likely to get served. In my nervousness I got a load of Carling Black Label when I was supposed to be getting Carlsberg. Then we went to a free gaff party. Thankfully social media wasn't around back then.

Super-Rush wrote: »
    I do know one thing though, bitches they come they go, Saturdays through Sunday Monday, Monday through Sunday yo. Maybe i'll love one day, maybe we'll someday grow, til then just sit your drunk ass on that fuckin runway ho.

Ever time I rhyme ppl tink its a crime to tel em wots on my mind!

• Advertisement

Super-Rush wrote: »
    I do know one thing though, trolls they come they go, Saturdays through Sunday Monday, Monday through Sunday yo. Maybe i'll love one day, maybe we'll someday grow, til then just sit your drunk ass on that fuckin runway troll.

Fixed.

Fixed.

Ibat you fat

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

You're in a house with another guy, not a chick. Enjoy your awkward cuddles later.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭darlett

Oh **** man- dont forget you've still got Home Economics left on friday you waster

P.S. Dont forget to thank my post Jeffrey

DarkJager wrote: »
    You're in a house with another guy, not a chick. Enjoy your awkward cuddles later.

We just sent hooker to principals housed down road, wahshs

eggy ywo time weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

nighty ugh

• Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭Bozo Skeleton

Ever time I rhyme ppl tink its a crime to tel em wots on my mind!

Pretty sure you've failed English.

darlett wrote: »
    Oh **** man- dont forget you've still got Home Economics left on friday you waster

P.S. Dont forget to thank my post Jeffrey

Dpn't dp that, for bitches

• Registered Users Posts: 361 ✭✭Cokeistan

Don't feed the troll

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

He i quoting M&M rhymes. True thug, like.

• Advertisement

Cokeistan wrote: »
    Don't feed the troll
    Tanks 4 feeding me

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement