Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

John Murray

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,452 ✭✭✭decies

Thought she was grilling him like a defence council to be honest . Just think the man needs to find out the full story .

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭Gergiev

giftgrub wrote: »
    Miriam is pure ear piss on the radio...

She's lost all credibility as far as I'm concerned.

Really awful at times.

Her constant bleating, aw-ing and bleeding heart approach is just tawdry.

Some one should tell Miriam she can't be everyone's mother and best friend!

At least Murray remains detached and professional at all times...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Somnolent FM

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭my friend

'Come back James, stop moving on me'

Squeals Miriam

As we are bored by James, Bruce Springsteens No1 Stalker who is unable to use a phone but proud of forging passports

..... Jeebus fkn Christ

• Registered Users Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭mrsdewinter

my friend wrote: »
    'Come back James, stop moving on me'

Squeals Miriam

As we are bored by James, Bruce Springsteens No1 Stalker who is unable to use a phone but proud of forging passports

..... Jeebus fkn Christ

I thought she handled him brilliantly. It's all those years of being a mammy.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Schwartz

I would imagine Miriam gets more money than John Murray for presenting the John Murray show.

• Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭amlinopta

Disappeared off Saturday Sport during the summer, popped up on Radio One last night hosting a program called Small Town Trends, a four-part series, looking at the challenges facing small Irish towns as they adapt to changes happening all around them.

Not sure what he does the rest of the time these days?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,302 ✭✭✭✭endacl

This thread kinda disappeared about 10 years ago, and then, all of a sudden!

Advertisement