Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

hobnobs

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭Miseryguts

Hard to bate a fresh Fig Roll?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,543 ✭✭✭Thundercats Ho

I'm starving now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,754 ✭✭✭Itwasntme.

IM0 wrote: »
    best biscuits evar! **** its like a whole meal!

nom nom nom!!

so many packets so little time :(

I love hobnobs!! Putting chocolate on them ruins them in my opinion. Chocolate should be savoured separately.

Side note: I now hate you because I wasn't thinking about eating them until I saw this thread. May the fat gods generously bless you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Ace Attorney

cant beat a custard cream biscuit and a cup of tea

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭Adamisconfused

It's tough keeping them together after a dip in a mug of tea. I find smearing them with smooth peanut butter before the dip increases the structural integrity and calorie content just the right amount. Mmmm...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭Staff Infection

Hobnobs are the go to biscuit for dunking in delicious tea day in day out.
    When I'm feeling fancy/want more sugar and e numbers I plump up for some party rings delicious but only as a treat couldn't do them everyday.

• Registered Users Posts: 990 ✭✭✭SuperGrover

I always had a penchant for the lemon puff when they were rectangular and had a sugar varnish thing going on.

Now they're circular and dull, I'm not so keen.

PS - never understood why Club Milks exist when purple Snacks are widely available and exactly 864% better quality.

The hobnob never really did it for me, too British.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭Ihatecuddles-old

Chocolate hobnobs are the best. I can only eat 2 before I want to barf, they are just so rich!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭jaffacakesyum

Thanks AH, you've now made me go to the shops just to get hobnobs :mad:

At least I walked there I supposed :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭FizzleSticks

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 670 ✭✭✭123 LC

anyone else really hate hobnobs? :mad: they make me feel sick-biscuits should not be all soft and yocky.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,332 ✭✭✭mojesius

I'm partial to a hob nob but feel like they go stale too easily.

Mcvities caramel digestives. Now there's a biscuit!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,184 ✭✭✭marshbaboon

Ava_e wrote: »
    Any lovers of Toffypops, very nice when dipped in a lovely cup of tea, nice soft chocolate and toffee melts together washed down by your cuppa.

Toffypops are like heroin. I can't buy them as I'll eat the entire packet in one sitting with mugs of tea, and feel like a dirty, dirty whore.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,377 ✭✭✭zenno

The last time i had hobnobs was about 13 years ago, but i picked some up last week, they are the business i have to say, will be on my shopping list from now on.

PS: the crumbs falling off i don't mind, that's what your left hand is for, catching them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,390 ✭✭✭IM0

123 LC wrote: »
    anyone else really hate hobnobs? :mad: they make me feel sick-biscuits should not be all soft and yocky.

I have a solution for you. try eating fresh ones instead of stale ones

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Joe0873

A mc vities Carmel is a personal favourite

• Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

I just went and had a look in the cupboard.

Half a packet of Ryvita crackers. Disaster! :(

Advertisement