Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jamie Oliver Knives

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

This post has been deleted.

Yoink @ Limerick

1 Left in Cruises Street as of 19:39

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,934 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

None left in Limerick :( if there's a spare going I'll take it pretty please.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,001 ✭✭✭fl4pj4ck

funny Clareman, just ordered one at Cruises St.
    [snipped]

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,934 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

I saw it could be ordered alright, but I'll be away next week so I'd be hope to pick it up tomorrow, ideally out in Childers Road :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

@fl4pj4ck you might want to edit that pic as your reservation number is on it :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,911 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

• Registered Users Posts: 2,556 ✭✭✭Slunk

Just ordered them for Stephens Green for tuesday :)

• Registered Users Posts: 65,088 ✭✭✭✭unkel

Yep can be reserved in many of the stores now. They must be getting loads of new stock in for next week :)

Ordered there, hopefully will be able to get to collect them now :)

Scooped up mine just there. Had to buy from a human being because the kiosk knew they were knives and wouldnt proceed. Screw you human interaction.

Back to the cave!

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,936 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

Beer Baron wrote: »
    Scooped up mine just there. Had to buy from a human being because the kiosk knew they were knives and wouldnt proceed. Screw you human interaction.

Back to the cave!

Lol, kiosk worked fine for me!
    It must have a camera and didn't like the look of you :p

mik_da_man wrote: »
    Lol, kiosk worked fine for me!
    It must have a camera and didn't like the look of you :p

It was limerick city centre after all.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,905 ✭✭✭bucks73

More showing available now including 4 in The Crescent of which I just booked one.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,279 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Yay! Just got a reservation for Liffey Valley. Last one in stock, apparently. Thanks guys!

• Registered Users Posts: 545 ✭✭✭tigershould

says item can be ordered but it wont confirm on any Dublin stores :-(

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Yeah I cant get it ro confirm on any dublin shop, anybody got a spare code?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Thanks, gf got a reservation working now for the ilac :)

She laughed a lot when I turned around saying: "We need knives don't we" :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Tayla

The green and pink ones are great. I find the blue one to be crap. Always cuts at a funny angle.

I agree, I never use the blue on at all but the pink and green ones are brilliant.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭shivers27

These are 18 euro in debenhams on Henry Street with 20% off that price as well. There were a good few there today.

great because we never got a text from argos

Looks like Groupon / Markettown bought them all. :D

http://www.groupon.ie/deals/national-deals/markettown/2337201

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭gotthebug

Just reserved one in mahon thanks op

They are in arnotts now aswell for 14 euro!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 36 maulikdesai1

Arnotts selling for 15.95-no?

Arnotts selling for 15.95-no?

There's 20% off that price

Advertisement