Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Boards Fantasy Football 2013

1789101113»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,879 ✭✭✭D3PO

Allen & White for me.

Allen is a no brainer. Skins have been awful recently as has RG3 and I fancy Atlanta to win this week and think Matty Ice and Roddy White will be a big part of that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

Atlanta's QB doesn't deserve the ice nickname. Just saying

+1 for Allen & White

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,308 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

Skins D is also horrible and Roddy Whte picked up 14+ points last week. I'd start him over Grcon as he's shown some signs of life recently

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,591 ✭✭✭Tristram

**** you Ben Tate. That is all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,177 ✭✭✭Guffy

So i'm behind by 4.5 in my non boards league playoff. I have Alshon Jeffory v Cowboys Defense. Opinions...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,791 ✭✭✭Raoul

gufc21 wrote: »
    So i'm behind by 4.5 in my non boards league playoff. I have Alshon Jeffory v Cowboys Defense. Opinions...

You should win. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,098 ✭✭✭Johnny_Fontane

lost gronk from my non boards league and AP from my boards league this week.

All in the space of about 45 minutes.

in playoffs in both, just a little bit harder now (although there seems to be some depth in the TE position)

Pulled a beautiful manoeuvre on my mate in non boards league today.

We're playing each other in the playoffs (alot riding on this). Knew that he was looking for a TE and QB. Knew that he would use his waiver for Charles Clay, but fish around for a QB. So I picked up McCown, Tannehill and J. Campbell, forcing him to play Eli or pickup EJ Manual. I now have 5 QB's on my roster.

Facepalm!
    :D

watch Eli have a monster game now and for it to spectularly backfire :)

D3PO wrote: »
    watch Eli have a monster game now and for it to spectularly backfire :)

i'm flying on fumes with this matchup. projections (which mean jack) are about 40 points in his favour. I need dudes like Cecil Shorts to outperform Megatron and ryan matthews to run riot against denver.

Help with decisions maybe?

QB - Dalton, Mccowan, tannehill, j.campbell
    RB - two from - r.matthews, stacy, gerhart, bernard
    WR- 3 from Shorts, AJ Green (duh), Mike Wallace, Dwayne Bowe and Justin hunter
    TE - Pitta or fleener (lost gronk...)
    K - P.Dawson
    Def - Steelers

I only see AJ Green as a guaranteed start. Lost both my starting RB's (Doug/D.Wilson) and gronk....

• Advertisement

i'm flying on fumes with this matchup. projections (which mean jack) are about 40 points in his favour. I need dudes like Cecil Shorts to outperform Megatron and ryan matthews to run riot against denver.

Help with decisions maybe?

QB - Dalton, Mccowan, tannehill, j.campbell
    RB - two from - r.matthews, stacy, gerhart, bernard
    WR- 3 from Shorts, AJ Green (duh), Mike Wallace, Dwayne Bowe and Justin hunter
    TE - Pitta or fleener (lost gronk...)
    K - P.Dawson
    Def - Steelers

I only see AJ Green as a guaranteed start. Lost both my starting RB's (Doug/D.Wilson) and gronk....

ouch carnage.

For me ride the hot hand so McCowan, Bernard & Stacy (because I don't fancy San Diego being able to stick to a run game with Peyton putting up points same goes for Gerhart v the Eagles.)

AJ, Shorts and Bowe for me. Wallace not being used properly by Miami, Hunter not really a consideration so kind of picks itself.

I like Pitta at TE hes Flaccos safety blanket.

D3PO wrote: »
    ouch carnage.

For me ride the hot hand so McCowan, Bernard & Stacy (because I don't fancy San Diego being able to stick to a run game with Peyton putting up points same goes for Gerhart v the Eagles.)

AJ, Shorts and Bowe for me. Wallace not being used properly by Miami, Hunter not really a consideration so kind of picks itself.

I like Pitta at TE hes Flaccos safety blanket.

So went with Tannehill and Wallace, brought in the ATL defence and picked up Steven Jackson off the wire last minute (he was dropped by the guys I was playing, which was dumb by him).

In the grudgest of grudge matches, I lead 120 -103 with Pitta to play. He has megatron and justin tucker.

Very close, but might get robbed on the line here.

Only had two players from my original draft in the line up; bowe and AJ Green. Bowe has been a blowout all year, they score 56 points and he gets 24 yards receiving....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,012 ✭✭✭BizzyC

I was looking good in my non-boards PPR league this week.
    Due to win by a huge margin, cue Jamal Charles scoring 5TD's for the other team...

I need Megatron to have a quiet night now if I'm going to progress...

Advertisement