Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Youtube Channel for Gameplays and Commentaries!

Options
  • 11-06-2013 12:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hello there,
    I am currently setting up a new youtube channel which will provide small commentators to get their videos to a larger audience. Commentators involved will ask their fans to subscribe to this channel. This means that their videos will not only reach their fans but the fans of many others, benefiting all involved. If anyone would be interested in this project please leave a message below. Also if you think any changes should be made, also post below.

Thank you,

Zakikuchi

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,569 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Can you go into a bit more detail about what you mean please?

• Registered Users Posts: 11 g3lston

put your channel in a link

• Registered Users Posts: 11 g3lston

I'd like more views, comments or my channel being looked at -

http://www.youtube.com/undefeat3dgaul87

feel free to put my videos on your channel.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

If only there was a thread to promote your channel. Locking this as the OP is yet to explain....and it sounds like they may just be looking for content for a channel without doing the work.

🤪

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement