Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Should I take ACCA P1, P2 and P3 together.

Options
  • 09-06-2013 3:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

So I've done ACCA F1-9 at DBS,... passed all with scores 50's-70's.

I've only done two at a time, and it has been a challenge as I'm retraining and am still a chef, yet I am fairly intelligent as well. I'm looking for opinions if it is wise to do P1-3 in one go. My wife and I are looking to start to have a baby, and I want to try and get it finished earlier than later due to that.

Same time is I don't want to over load and fail..., one, two, or all of them.

Please drop me a line on if you think it is wise or not to take all three, and your experience with regards to this.

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 922 ✭✭✭thefa

It would be possible if you can devote enough time to it but if you have found 2 at a time at the F levels challenging then 3 unrelated P levels at the same time could be a struggle. The exam timetable would mean you would end up doing the 3 exams on consecutive days also.

If you think you can put in extra time for the increase in subjects/difficulty and are comfortable enough with the topics then you should go for it. Otherwise, I would recommend that you would continue with two exams with one being P2 because the sooner you do it after F7, the better. One of the more technical of all the syllabuses. P1 is all theory while P3 is mostly theory but the P3 syllabus is broader.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 nmoshea

Hi,

Just wondering where would be best to study P2? I want to study it online but I don't know how to get the Irish variant? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭ari101

nmoshea wrote: »
    Hi,

Just wondering where would be best to study P2? I want to study it online but I don't know how to get the Irish variant? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks! :)

See:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056724653

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭Lovbnmoma

Hi Im also thinking of sitting P1 to P3 in December that is if I pass my last two! I have done F4 to F9 self study and would be doing the same this time too with the next three. Have you decided what you are going to do?

Advertisement