Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Protein

Options
  • 08-06-2013 1:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭

So in the market for protein at the moment and found that the own-brand stuff from Universal Nutrition is pretty good value. http://www.unsportsnutrition.ie/supplements/product/1/UN_Sports_Nutrition_ProFusion_4.4kg_Free_200g_Creatine
    Ok I know its not the best quality stuff in the world at 70% but 10 lbs for only 75 euro with a 200g tub of free creatine its not too bad at all!
    By comparison , myprotein do a similar pouch for 65 but delivery is a fiver, theres no creatine (although protein content is 82%) but I'd prefer to support Irish companies if at all possible anyway!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Del007

Check out your local tesco, I got this in the clearance section for 27 euro

http://www.unsportsnutrition.ie/supplements/product/65/PHD_PHARMA_WHEY_HT_2.27KG

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

Holand & Barrett have a half price sale on at the moment too.

I presume that you would get the likies or Protein in their shops??

• Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭EDDIE WATERS

paddy147 wrote: »
    Holand & Barrett have a half price sale on at the moment too.

I presume that you would get the likies or Protein in their shops??

It is a buy one get one for a penny.
    I would rather got to Biotech in the illac center

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

It is a buy one get one for a penny.
    I would rather got to Biotech in the illac center

Nope its not...its buy 1 get 1 half price.I had to buy Glucosamine tablets in one of their shops the other day,as I had run out of them.

http://www.hollandandbarrett.ie/pages/sales.asp

• Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭scamalert

that phd stuff is rotten,mixes quite badly-just from my experience,the variety is huge these days for proteins,if your stuck for cash just buy small tube 1kg-800g to last until you have funds.
    On the other note best bet is just to go into fitness shops and ask around for prices and quality.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Del007

I guess everyone has a different taste but I think it's nice enough. I have mine with porridge and milk.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,632 ✭✭✭NoQuarter

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭gazzaman22

scamalert wrote: »
    that phd stuff is rotten,mixes quite badly-just from my experience,the variety is huge these days for proteins,if your stuck for cash just buy small tube 1kg-800g to last until you have funds.
    On the other note best bet is just to go into fitness shops and ask around for prices and quality.

Until you have the funds to buy what exactly? ??

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭mark316

What tesco was the phd stuff on sale? Like it meself

Advertisement