Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Woman attacks reporters with rocks a baseball bat and pitbulls...

Options
  • 07-06-2013 11:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭

A woman has been charged with assault after attacking a news crew with rocks a baseball and pitbulls.

The woman then appears in in court with not guilty pleas on her behave!!!

http://news.providencejournal.com/breaking-news/2013/06/woman-arraigned-on-charges-of-assaulting-reporter-and-photographer.html

Everything is caught on camera how can she plead not guilty? and to make a statement in court she wears a pink t-shirt with the words printed "My attitude is your problem"

With all the threads recently on boards about skangers and scumbags some would have you believe it is only an Irish phenomenon...

Also in my opinion this was a hate crime with the words she uttered at the end "dumb white bitch"

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,560 ✭✭✭Slutmonkey57b

Based on the behavior of reporters, I'd like to know what the news crew was doing before I made any judgements.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 208 ✭✭Norfolk Enchants

She called her a dumb white bitch. Hate crime!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭not yet

Based on the behavior of reporters, I'd like to know what the news crew was doing before I made any judgements.

Well of course you would.

FFS it's makes no difference what they where doing there, that piece of trash is just an aggressive knunt.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,746 ✭✭✭degsie

Handbag stuff, meh.

Having just found out that the person who shot her son had turned them self in, I'd say that her judgement would be a bit lacking.
    Regardless of how the reporter acted, a TV crew was the last thing that mother wanted to see.

She was still wrong to react the way she did though.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,992 ✭✭✭✭gurramok

0066ad wrote: »
    a pink t-shirt with the words printed "My attitude is your problem"

Colour Racism :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭0066ad

Having just lost her son, I'd say that her judgement would be a bit lacking.
    Regardless of how the reporter acted, a TV crew was the last thing that mother wanted to see.

She was still wrong to react the way she did though.

Her daughter was shot and wounded not killed.

Her daughter was shot and wounded not killed.
    oops, but the point is still the same.

I would like to see how that drunk racist Irishman was woke up before I make judgement on that, and yet after hours doesn't seek that footage before their witch hunt.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,297 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

PROVIDENCE, R.I. -- The mother of a teenage girl who was shot on Sunday was arraigned Wednesday afternoon on two felony charges accusing her of assaulting a reporter and a photographer for WLNE-Channel 6 television.

<snip>

Clifton ordered her to have no contact with the reporter, Abbey Niezgoda, 24, and photographer, Marc Jackson, 43. She is accused of siccing two pit bull terriers on Niezgoda, who suffered a puncture wound to her arm, and striking Jackson with a rock. They had stopped by Lawrence's house on Tuesday to do a story on her daughter, Ny' asia, who was shot on Sunday night.
    So, her daughter gets shot on Sunday at a graduation party, and when the shooter gives himself up, the reporters goto the mothers house on Tuesday to push for comments.

The reporter keeps repeating the questions. It seems as she's on a public street, she thinks she can continue to repeat the questions? So the mother throws a rock. Most people would get the hint, but the reporter stays there, and wants to know why she threw the rocks at the camera man. The mother then comes out with a metal bar (baseball bat?) and tells the reporter crew to leave her alone.

Sure, she's on a public road, but what the fcuk did she hope was going to happen? For the mother to break down in tears, for some great TV? Hell no, she fights back.

The reporter got what she came for, and a whole lot more.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,573 ✭✭✭pragmatic1

Snitches get stitches. In a lot of areas being a grass can get you in serious bother.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

Why didn't she just train her pitbull to hit the rocks with a baseball bat
    Wouldn't of wasted half as much time

• Registered Users Posts: 11,128 ✭✭✭✭Oranage2

No matter what people say, its 100% the owner, its proven that they're loyal and friendly so with the right training and in the right hands rocks aren't dangerous!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,041 ✭✭✭Seachmall

It's just second grade journalists being their usual prickish selves and the mother of a shooting victim being emotional and unstable.

"Why are you attacking us ma'am?"

Oh, why don't you just fuck off?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,541 ✭✭✭Smidge

Scaaaataaahhh:D

What a bunch of hypocrites you are! defending this woman... If this happened in a suburb of Dublin or any where else in Ireland you would be calling her a skanger and scumbag and promoting her having a forced sterilisation.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

What a bunch of hypocrites you are! defending this woman... If this happened in a suburb of Dublin or any where else in Ireland you would be calling her a skanger and scumbag and promoting her having a forced sterilisation.
    A scumbag goes around starting unprovoked attacks. This woman was at her own house, minding her own business when the reporter deliberately went out of her way to get a reaction. Plus the reporter sounded like a right pain in the arse and if you're not likeable, people aren't going to be as quick to cyber defend you.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,041 ✭✭✭Seachmall

I don't think that true.

I, and it seems others too, detest these type of journalists.

If they want an interview they should arrange a time and a place, if they just want emotive scenes they should go fuck themselves.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,736 ✭✭✭lertsnim

Paddy Cow wrote: »
    A scumbag goes around starting unprovoked attacks. This woman was at her own house, minding her own business when the reporter deliberately went out of her way to get a reaction. Plus the reporter sounded like a right pain in the arse and if you're not likeable, people aren't going to be as quick to cyber defend you.

No excuse to act how she did. She is a scumbag

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭JonEBGud

lertsnim wrote: »
    No excuse to act how she did. She is a scumbag

Time of the month.
    Or just bad timing?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,605 ✭✭✭gctest50

No means no - it's not very complicated

"Don't want to talk about it" = don't want to talk about it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,635 ✭✭✭Pumpkinseeds

Could she not just have stayed indoors and ignored them? She is scum by the sounds of it. As someone else pointed out, if this happened in Ireland people here would be outraged.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,067 ✭✭✭✭fryup

i found it hilarious

• Registered Users Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭elfy4eva

Thread Should be called.

"B*tch reporter chased off by dogs after harassing an upset mother."

Would counter the blatent bias of that stupefying news report.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 381 ✭✭Gorilla Rising

Regardless of the reasons for her actions, she in the end resorted to racial slurs which of course won't be brought to the fore because she's black.

If it was the other way around there'd be a lot more about it.

Edit: Also funny how the reporter says 'we were on a public sidewalk' - yeah, right outside her house hounding her for a reaction to the shooting of her daughter. Muppets.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,402 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

So her daughter gets shot, the attacker turns himself in and the TV crew thinks she'll be in the mood to be harassed for an interview outside her home?

If my family died, a reporter was doing that to me and won't take the bloody hint and piss off. I would more than likely lose all judgement and end up punching them in the face, so would most of you here.

Nimrod 7 wrote: »
    So her daughter gets shot, the attacker turns himself in and the TV crew thinks she'll be in the mood to be harassed for an interview outside her home?

If my family died, a reporter was doing that to me and won't take the bloody hint and piss off. I would more than likely lose all judgement and end up punching them in the face, so would most of you here.

None of her family members died... the daughter was shot and wounded.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,183 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

fryup wrote: »
    i found it hilarious

i was going to ask if i was the only one who laughed.

Regardless of whether the daughter died or not, it must have been an extremely traumatic time for the family and for the mother. And then to be ambushed by a camera crew after you found out that the shooter turned themselves in?

Yes, she overreacted, but I can't say that I, nor anyone else here, would have reacted differently.

The camera crew was just leeching off on someone's personal tragedy for their own personal gain and for a possible ratings increase.

Got what they deserved, really.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,402 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

None of her family members died... the daughter was shot and wounded.

Ah yeah, woops. Doesn't change what I said though.

Advertisement