Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone experienced in Astral Projection?

Options
  • 06-06-2013 8:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,204 ✭✭✭

Hi, basically I'm looking to astral project/out of body experience. I've had one and it just kinda happened after many days studying the subject I woke up one morning and just didn't move and willed myself out of my body and it was pretty damn amazing.

Anyway I want to get back there but it seems impossible. I've tried all of these different OOBE induction tracks on YouTube but I just can't seem to find success with them. Any tips?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,117 ✭✭✭shanered

I dont think you can minipulate dreams into doing what you want as it is your subconcious. But you can certainly try. Let me know if you have any success! And good luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,204 ✭✭✭Aspiring

shanered wrote: »
    I dont think you can minipulate dreams into doing what you want as it is your subconcious. But you can certainly try. Let me know if you have any success! And good luck!

Are you saying you don't think lucid dreaming exists?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,117 ✭✭✭shanered

I am not saying it doesn't exist, I'm saying you cannot completely control dreaming.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,204 ✭✭✭Aspiring

shanered wrote: »
    I am not saying it doesn't exist, I'm saying you cannot completely control dreaming.

I disagree. Ive had some intense LD's. Theres no limit to what you can do it all depends on how powerful your imagination is.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,255 ✭✭✭getz

Aspiring wrote: »
    Hi, basically I'm looking to astral project/out of body experience. I've had one and it just kinda happened after many days studying the subject I woke up one morning and just didn't move and willed myself out of my body and it was pretty damn amazing.

Anyway I want to get back there but it seems impossible. I've tried all of these different OOBE induction tracks on YouTube but I just can't seem to find success with them. Any tips?
    this way,experts agree that having a relaxed focus,such as meditation or when you are just about to fall asleep,helps you to reach that state,as concentrating too hard on achieving the experience may interfere with the proces ,while relaxing imagine your astral body positioned just in front or above you in the exact position of your physical body,take note of how your astral body looks.check out the back of your head and body and parts of your body you can,t normally see.allow your consciousness to move into your astral body and look at your surroundings from this new perspective.ponder what you would like to do next and where you would like to go.you may want to visit a place or person who is normally far away,through a process called targeting.this can be done by focusing on the image of the location or the persons face,then seeing it at the end of a tunnel ,move forward through the tunnel until you arrive at the desired place or intended person.when you are ready to return think yourself back into your physical body ,and move until you feel comfortable back in it. best of luck

• Advertisement
Advertisement