Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Secondary for sniper loadout

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭ZombiePrey

Eoghan S wrote: »
    Well that is a beautiful pistol ;)
    Ill happily offer asking for it, if it works perfectly, with the spare mag, so 65eur for it, posted to me?
    Sound alright?
    Cheers :)

€65 + post.
    standard post will be around 8 or 9 euro
    registered post could be 14 or 15 eueo

• Registered Users Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Eoghan S

ZombiePrey wrote: »
    €65 + post.
    standard post will be around 8 or 9 euro
    registered post could be 14 or 15 eueo

Alright, could we make a deal on 70 with standard post?
    Any better?
    And what version is it, 5.1?
    Thanks mate :)

Alright, could we make a deal on 70 with standard post?
    Any better?
    And what version is it, 5.1?
    Thanks mate :)

Yes, it is a 5.1

I saw that you posted earlier in the tread you might be in Dublin Monday evening. I would prfer to meet so you can check out the pistol and also I might not get a chance to find out cost of posting untill wednesday or thursday as I have a lot on this week.

If you cant meet then I am Ok with standard post for 70 as long as post dose not cost more than 6 or 7 euro.

Yes, it is a 5.1

I saw that you posted earlier in the tread you might be in Dublin Monday evening. I would prfer to meet so you can check out the pistol and also I might not get a chance to find out cost of posting untill wednesday or thursday as I have a lot on this week.

If you cant meet then I am Ok with standard post for 70 as long as post dose not cost more than 6 or 7 euro.

I am willing to take your word that it works 100%,as I am no longer able to meet up in Dublin tomorrow, so I'll tell you what, I'll send on a 72eur postal order as soon as we're both ready, and you pay whatever the regular post is after that (probably 2 or 3 eur)
    I am also very busy this week but will do my best to send the money soon
    Is that any better?

I am willing to take your word that it works 100%,as I am no longer able to meet up in Dublin tomorrow, so I'll tell you what, I'll send on a 72eur postal order as soon as we're both ready, and you pay whatever the regular post is after that (probably 2 or 3 eur)
    I am also very busy this week but will do my best to send the money soon
    Is that any better?

In the short time I have had the pistol I have had no problems with it. icon14.png
    72euro is fair enough. To PMs?

• Advertisement

In the short time I have had the pistol I have had no problems with it. icon14.png
    72euro is fair enough. To PMs?

To pms it is :)

Advertisement