Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Results

Options
  • 06-06-2013 12:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 35

Does anyone know what time results will be out at tomorrow?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,416 ✭✭✭Maldesu

Ah, yeah, results. Such a happy time ahead of us...

Anyway, there is no real set time for the results. Over the last few years they have varied from 2am to 6am, to 12pm or 1, to 5pm. If your awake, take a look, but don't force yourself to sit up.

Got an email - no later than 2pm they say.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭misslt

It was late enough at Christmas, around 7.20.

I have a bottle of wine open so if they're not there when I'm going to sleep at least I will sleep :p

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭DANCE111

I'm in work at 08:30 so they better be out before then!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,805 ✭✭✭Rothmans

DANCE111 wrote: »
    I'm in work at 08:30 so they better be out before then!!

I start work at 6am. Beat that :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35 Pandalaura

So nervous just waiting around!!

At least 2 hrs to go. Don't think they have ever been earlier than 2am unless someone has seen different?

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Pandalaura

Don't think I can stay up that late!!

2am was the earliest I've seen them. That was the only time I saw them before going to sleep.

I just want them over and done with so I can get on with my life :p

misslt wrote: »
    2am was the earliest I've seen them. That was the only time I saw them before going to sleep.

I just want them over and done with so I can get on with my life :p

Someone must be waiting on their finals. Congrats! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12 xxkathrynbxx

I haven't payed the 183euro levy!! Will I be able to see my results??

Maldesu wrote: »
    Someone must be waiting on their finals. Congrats! :D

Haha yeah, it'll be a laugh if it's nothing else :p

Ah no I'm happy I passed everything, it's just how well I passed I'm interested in!

I haven't payed the 183euro levy!! Will I be able to see my results??

Not sure. Read here.
    Sorry, to soused to try interpret it just now. :D
    Could go either way.

• Registered Users Posts: 774 ✭✭✭Musefan

Results not yet available REFRESH Results not yet available REFRESH Results not yet available REFRESH Results not yet available REFRESH Results not yet available REFRESH Results not yet available REFRESH Results not yet available REFRESH Results not yet available REFRESH Results not yet available REFRESH Results not yet available REFRESH Results not yet available REFRESH Results not yet available REFRESH Results not yet available REFRESH Results not yet available REFRESH Results not yet available REFRESH Results not yet available REFRESH Results not yet available REFRESH Results not yet available REFRESH Results not yet available REFRESH Results not yet available REFRESH Results not yet available REFRESH Results not yet available REFRESH Results not yet available REFRESH Results not yet available REFRESH Results not yet available REFRESH Results not yet available REFRESH Results not yet available REFRESH Results not yet available REFRESH Results not yet available REFRESH Results not yet available REFRESH Results not yet available REFRESH Results not yet available REFRESH

Repeat until 7:30 a.m.

Musefan wrote: »
    Results not yet available REFRESH Results not yet available REFRESH Results not yet available REFRESH Results not yet available REFRESH Results not yet available REFRESH Results not yet available REFRESH Results not yet available REFRESH Results not yet available REFRESH Results not yet available REFRESH Results not yet available REFRESH Results not yet available REFRESH Results not yet available REFRESH Results not yet available REFRESH Results not yet available REFRESH Results not yet available REFRESH Results not yet available REFRESH Results not yet available REFRESH Results not yet available REFRESH Results not yet available REFRESH Results not yet available REFRESH Results not yet available REFRESH Results not yet available REFRESH Results not yet available REFRESH Results not yet available REFRESH Results not yet available REFRESH Results not yet available REFRESH Results not yet available REFRESH Results not yet available REFRESH Results not yet available REFRESH Results not yet available REFRESH Results not yet available REFRESH Results not yet available REFRESH

Repeat until 7:30 a.m.

Check4Change! firefox plugin that will play a lovely tune when it detects a change on the page.

FFS UCD could you not put them up early for ONCE in my 4 years?!

It's been 40 mins. Have a beer.

Check4Change! firefox plugin that will play a lovely tune when it detects a change on the page.

I know that feeling. This'll be my eight and final set of results (hopefully) :p.
    Time for bed now. They better be up when I get up at 5 am!!!

Maldesu wrote: »
    It's been 40 mins. Have a beer.

I'm on my second bottle of wine.

I'll pass out in about 15 mins and be beyond caring.

I'm on my second bottle of wine.

I'll pass out in about 15 mins and be beyond caring.

Sure, be worse if you drop the glass.

I've used Check4Change before...just hearing that little "Ch-ch-ch-changes" line sends me reeling.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,193 ✭✭✭[Jackass]

Anyone else up?

Been watching a movie, now thinking fu*k it, might hang around for a while to see if they come up.

Pretty nervous about them, so sleeping might be difficult anyway!

Just up, and still no results. I am disappoint :mad:

Results are up now..

Hey, I have yet to hand in a thesis at the end of August, but if I get an A in my thesis, my GPA would be 3.925 approx. I was just wondering if they round up or round down GPAs? i.e. would it be 3.93 or 3.92.

In the case of 3.925 they would round up. i.e 3.93 (3.924 they would round down)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,181 ✭✭✭crisco10

No semester 2 results up for me...what did I do wrong?!! Lol

• Registered Users Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭antomorro-sei

Hey, quick question. Wondering if anyone can help. I'm in my final year of my Arts degree. Is my "STAGE GPA" the figure that will tell me whether I get a 2.1 or 2.2, or do I have to wait for the final results for my Final GPA or something? Or is there a way to calculate now, what degree I got?

Cheers. Best of luck to everyone :)

Hey, quick question. Wondering if anyone can help. I'm in my final year of my Arts degree. Is my "STAGE GPA" the figure that will tell me whether I get a 2.1 or 2.2, or do I have to wait for the final results for my Final GPA or something? Or is there a way to calculate now, what degree I got?

Cheers. Best of luck to everyone :)

It'll be in the final results but if you take your gpa's for the stages that go toward your degree you can average them out, I don't know what it is for arts!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭antomorro-sei

It'll be in the final results but if you take your gpa's for the stages that go toward your degree you can average them out, I don't know what it is for arts!

Nice one. I think Arts just counts Stage 2 for the degree, as Stage 1 is 1st year, which doesn't count, and Stage 2 is Years 2 and 3. Hope the Stage GPA counts for my final stage gpa :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 8,572 Mod ✭✭✭✭Canard

Nice one. I think Arts just counts Stage 2 for the degree, as Stage 1 is 1st year, which doesn't count, and Stage 2 is Years 2 and 3. Hope the Stage GPA counts for my final stage gpa :)
    Your stage GPA would be your final one from what I can tell. :)

Hope everyone's happy! :D

Advertisement