Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thomann product reviews

Options
  • 01-06-2013 6:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭

I see Thomann are now looking for English language reviews ! Previously I had to go to the German language site and copy/paste to Google Translate to get a review.

And, the really good bit.... they're paying for the reviews. I just went back over purchases for the last couple of years and left about 10 one liners. And then sent me on €50 worth of vouchers :o)

If you bought from them you can login here and leave a review:

http://www.thomann.de/gb/mythomann_prodrate.html

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 625 ✭✭✭wild turkey

Thanks Quillo!

Just made myself a nifty fifty :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,477 ✭✭✭topcatcbr

How long did it take for them to issue vouchers. I have just given in about 10 short reviews and done see any vouchers or email from them.

• Registered Users Posts: 807 ✭✭✭groovie

Just reviewed all my purchases,thanks for the tip. Hopefully they will get back to me once they have reviewed my reviews.

It will probably be Monday before I get them
    Its about time I got something back
    Counted up the value of all my orders:eek:

Still in shock !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭**Vai**

Yeah did this already. They should have sent you a mail encouraging you to review your purchases. The vouchers do expire though so make sure you're in the market for something. As if there is a musician on the planet who isn't always in the market for gear.

• Advertisement

How long is expiry date as I'm off on holls soon and would like to wait until after holls. Would love a burgera v22.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭**Vai**

Mine are 31/8. Just reviewed a few days ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,816 ✭✭✭unclebill98

I'm up to €150, reviewed a few years worth of stuff. Short expiry date though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Reviewed 5 things.all dj gear.hopefully they give me a few bob off things.

I'm up to €150, reviewed a few years worth of stuff. Short expiry date though.

Says on there somewhere the max you can get is €50

• Advertisement

Says on there somewhere the max you can get is €50

Yea I saw that also. Better than nothin tho.

Just got e-mailed my €50 voucher now
    thanks again Quillo!

Just got e-mailed my €50 voucher now
    thanks again Quillo!

I should get mine soon also. :).

What's the expiry date.

topcatcbr wrote: »
    I should get mine soon also. :).

What's the expiry date.

30/09/13

30/09/13

Just got mine. Happy days. A big thank you to OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 807 ✭✭✭groovie

Just got my voucher there, thanks again for the link, Quillo.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,944 ✭✭✭Gregor Samsa

Wrote up about 30 reviews yesterday, and got €50 in vouchers just now. Thanks for the heads up, Quillo, and cool move from Thomann.

Now to put that voucher to good use on an EHX Pog 2 that's been sitting in my wish list for months...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 751 ✭✭✭travis1976

Thanks OP. I've just written reviews there now and of course am seeing what I'm buying from Thomann

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Got a 25 euro voucher for 4 reviews.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 751 ✭✭✭travis1976

€50 for 10 short reviews, ordered myself a korg nanokontrol 2 inc carriage. I'll be leaving reviews for items in the future. I know I won't get anymore vouchers, but what a way to encourage your customers. Again thanks OP for the heads up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,610 ✭✭✭✭Squidgy Black

Did about 20 reviews there, I'll probably just pick up a few slides strings and plecs with the voucher. Can't say no to free stuff!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭7ofBrian

Got my vouchers today. New Leatherman for me. Cheers OP :)

Probably get a new speaker & valves for my VHT Special 6
    any recommendations welcome !

Ordered a Irig HD ill get the bugera v22 soon. Looking forward to trying out amplitube.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,610 ✭✭✭✭Squidgy Black

Probably get a new speaker & valves for my VHT Special 6
    any recommendations welcome !

At the moment I have an EHX 12au7 in the pre, and an EHX 6v6gt in the power amp. Originally I swapped out the stock pre for a Tungsol 12ax7, but found the break up of the 12au7 much smoother, and it brings it down to levels where you can crank it without going deaf.

How do you get the vouchers on to your order. Its trying to charge my paypal the full amount :(

7ofBrian wrote: »
    How do you get the vouchers on to your order. Its trying to charge my paypal the full amount :(

Go into shopping basket and add voucher. Bottom right.

can you not get money off shipping? I have 2 vouchers (1x10 and 1x45)
    I can take the 45 off my leatherman leaving 29 including the 15 for shipping. It wont let me use the €10 voucher off this total stating that my voucher exceeds the total amount in my basket (Last time i checked... €10 < €29)

I can take the 45 off my leatherman leaving 29 including the 15 for shipping. It wont let me use the €10 voucher off this total stating that my voucher exceeds the total amount in my basket (Last time i checked... €10 < €29)

I don't know. My order was €103 including shipping. Cost me €53 after voucher reduction.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,944 ✭✭✭Gregor Samsa

I don't think their voucher system lets you use two vouchers on one order directly, but they can apply them for you once the order is placed.

The email I got says "If you would like to redeem SEVERAL vouchers in one visit, please simply copy all the voucher numbers into the comment field
    of your shopping basket and request that they be redeemed."

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement